Thirty-Eight

~~Jamie~~

I put on some black leggings followed by a blank tank top and some all black Vans.Jace told me I have to dress like a ninja so I don't attract any attention.This is going to be fun.

I sneak out my window and run to the end of the street.Jace and I are supposed to meet each other here.Surely enough,he was there,waiting for me in a black Lamborghini.Talking about trying not to attract attention.

"Hey baby girl,"Jace sends me a warm smile.

"Hey babe,"I put on the seatbelt and Jace drives off.

"So,like,we are so not going to attract any attention right.I mean,no one is going to notice two tennage kids dressed all in black driving a black Lamborghini during the middle of the night."

"Hahaha.Well,we do need a fast car to drive away if we get caught don't we?"Well,true.
...
We park a block away and grab our backpacks from the trunk.

"You sure she isn't home?"I ask worried.I was begining to have second thoughts about this whole plan.Maybe it was not a good idea.

"Yes.She went to a party and won't be home until like at 3 a.m.Now stop worrying babe."Jace interwins his fingers with mine.

"Sorry,it's just that this whole 'Bad Girl' thing is new to me."We keep walking for a while longer until we reach our destination.

The lights were out,but there was a car parked in the driveway.

"Payback time."An evil grin spreads over Jace's face.He takes out two paint bottles from his backpack and hands one to me.

We start painting Ryder's house and we wrap up her car in tape.

"Are you ready to head inside?"I ask him.I have to say,this is addicting.Once you do something bad once,you get more energy and you want to do more.

"Sure.She keeps her keys right under that pot.Open the door,I'll be there in a bit."

I walk over to a pot and pick it up.Surely enough,a gold key was laying under it.I grab it and open the door.

A cold wind hits my face as I open the wooden door.The house was cold.It smells like a new home.I flip on the light switch. A candilier light up with lights and reflected against the floor.I walked futher inti the house.

I walk up the stairway into a dark hallway.I go inside the first room.I find myself in what seems to be a girl's room.The walls are painted a really bright pink that burns my eyes.In the moddle is a pink bed covered in pillows.Posters of boybands and really cute guys decorate the walls.I find a picture of Ryder in a soccer outfit.Next to it os a picture of a really cute guy with blue eyes.It must be Blake.

Jace wraps his hands around my waist and places his chin on my shoulder.

"What were you doing?"I ask him as I spin around and kiss him on the lips.

"I was writting 'slut' on the garage door."he chuckles.

He cups my cheek with his hand.Just as we were about to passionatly make out in Ryder's room,I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

My eyes widen and my whole body tenses.I look at Jace and without a warning,he janks my hand and we begin running to the end of the hall.He opens the window and without a second thought,jumps.I hear a splash.I bent over the window and see that Jace jumped into the pool.I see him return to the surface and he waves me to jump.I do as he says.

I get out of the pool shaking like a skeleton.We jump the fence and begin running to the car.Not even looking back.

"O my god.That was crazy."Jace laughs as he places his hands behind his head.I bent down,my hands on my knees,trying to catch my own breath.I look at him and begin laughing.Gosh,he is such an adventure.

"Open the car.I want to go home before someone spots us."I see him look inside his pockets for the keys.He looks up at me with a worried look.Before I can speak,he begins going through his backpack,taking out stuff.

Why?

"I lost the keys.I fucking lost them.Shit.Babe---"

"Really?!Dont worry I'll go."

Before I give Jace a chance to protest,I jog to Ryder's house.