21 | girl talk

"I'll save the not so fun stuff for the end," Rose announced as she turned to face her sister. "You told James to tell him how he feels about me? While he was dating you?"

Lily smiled, "I'm not an idiot, Rose. I saw how you two looked at each other. I wasn't going to let something as stupid as an ego get in the way of that."

"Who's ego are you talking about?"

She shrugged, "All of us, I guess?" She shook her head slightly, "Did he tell you?"

Rose nodded, biting her lip slightly. She was never one for girl talk but she also really wanted to talk about it. "He did," she answered, "We kissed." She didn't go into details, however, because the circumstances were rather personal and it felt like something that was better kept between her and James.

Rose turned to Tonks, "You had sex with Lupin?"

Tonks blushed at the attention from the overly eager red headed twins. "I did," she agreed. "Did you know werewolves mark their mates by biting their hip or inner thigh?"

Rose grinned, "Kinky."

The Metamorphmagus whacked her friend on the arm but smiled as well, her blush deepening. "It was amazing," she admitted. "I mean, it was perfect. Beyond perfect. I thought the first time was supposed to hurt but it didn't. Not even a little. Okay, maybe a little but it was a good pain."

"I'm gonna need details," Lily announced and Rose and Tonks both raised an amused eyebrow. They all burst out laughing after a moment and Tonks immediately went into describing how her first time had gone.

Rose smiled as she looked between her two sisters, whether by blood or by bond, this was her family. Them and the stupid boys. But this is what mattered. This was what she needed to fight for.

"Where should I start?" Tonks inquired.

"The beginning," Lily informed her.

Rose was so beyond happy she felt as though she might explode. Seeing her sisters talk like this made her forget about everything that had happened. Everything that was happening with the war.

"He was so...dominant?" Tonks admitted though she wasn't sure it was the right word. "He was just in control and demanding and Merlin, he was hot. So bloody hot. I mean, I knew he was hot but seeing him. All of him...It was beautiful and sexy and..."

"Perfect?" Lily inquired and Tonks nodded with a grin. "God, you're so lucky to have found someone who loves you so much."

"Hey, you'll find someone too," Tonks stated as she took the girl's hand.

"But only if you survive," Rose intervened and it was clear that the conversation was shifting to a more serious topic. She turned to Lily, "You need to be careful, okay? Always be on guard. Never go anywhere alone."

"I know," she nodded quickly, "I'll be careful."

Rose turned to look at Tonks now, "You're mom is a pretty well known blood traitor and your dad's a muggle born which puts a target on your back. You need to be careful."

"I will be," Tonks replied. "You need to be careful to. When I found out what happened...I was so worried."

"We fight," Rose announced. "We fight and we survive and we win. That's what we do."