P L A Y L I S T

1. Half A Man by Dean Lewis

I was wrong to say I loved her, I was wrong to think I'm right.

2. august by Taylor Swift

But I can see us lost in the memory, August slipped away into a moment in time. 'Cause you were never mine.

3. Are You With Me by nilu

Are you with me? Are you in or are you out?

4. To Love Someone Else by Avery Lynch

When you come out of a love as the one who's not enough, it feels like there's no healing.

5. How You Get The Girl by Taylor Swift

I want you for worse or for better. I would wait forever and ever. Broke your heart, I'll put it back together.

6. Stone Cold by Demi Lovato

Stone cold, stone cold. I was your amber but now she's your shade of gold.

7. The Story of Us by Taylor Swift

And now we're standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking. And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me?

8. Did You Call Me Last Night by Ben Laine

Did you wanna hear my voice or have I just lost my mind?

9. you were good to me by Jeremy Zucker, Chelsea Cutler

Still, no matter where I go, at the end of every road, you were good to me.

10. New Years Day by Taylor Swift

Please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere.

11. Break My Own by Taylor Bickett

I'll never let you close. Never let you know how much you could hurt me.

12. The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain. And it's 2 a.m. and I'm cursing your name.

13. Till Forever Falls Apart by Ashe, FINNEAS

'Cause you've got me and you know that I got you and I know.

14. hoax by Taylor Swift

Stood on the cliffside screaming 'Give me a reason.' Your faithless love's the only hoax I believe in.

15. Help Myself by Adum

But how can I love you when I don't know how to love myself?

1. Dress by Taylor Swift

I don't want you like a best friend.