Chapter 8

I-It was you, you murdered Jollie. I looked at him with hatred, disgust, sadness.

Brant let out a sickening laugh, showing he was proud of it.

I screamed as a few stupid, rebelious tears swarmed down my face, "HOW COULD YOU JUST KILL JOLLIE SHE LOVED YOU AND YOU- YOU KILLED HER!"

As I said that I pushed infront of Keefe and Fitz.

Brant shook his head, "She was just too close to finding out my loyalty to the neverseen."

I looked at him again and started pacing a bit as I processed it, "so you faked your death, and killed her so she wouldn't find out you were apart of a spy group?"

Tears started to rebeliously pour down my face as he nodded and gave a evil laugh trying to taunt me, "lets see how powerful this precious little moonkark really is."

He threw the match that was on fire at me. I barely managed to duck.

The next thing I knew it was a battle Keefe and Fitz took on Fintan. Dex and Biana took on Vespra. While I took on Brant.

There was fire everywhere. As brant threw matches on the ground and lit them. I took out a dagger from my backpack and started fighting hand on hand with Brant.

From what I could see Keefe and Fitz were doing well, fighting against Fintan. And maybe so was Dex and Biana, but I couldn't tell.

I kept fighting and I lost count of time, wait how much time passed? One minute? Two?

I couldnt even think straight with all the fire.

Suddenly a loud scream got my attention. It sounded like Biana.

I heard Fitz and Dex scream. I turned to see glass everywhere. Brant also turned to look. We were right by a store house thing. From what I could tell Vespera shoved Biana through the glass. Vespera was laughing and screaming about how she made sure agent vanisher would never be the same.

As I was distracted by this, Brant suddenly grabbed my arm, and SET IT ON FIRE?

Seriously? How did I not feel this? It felt a little cold. I tried to put it out but Brant was advancing on me with a dagger in his hand. I finally put out the fire on my arm by shaking it, and before Brant could stab me, I shoved him into the fire.

He screamed in agony, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU STUPID LITTLE MOONLARK."

He had burns all over him. As he continued to advance on me I grabbed another dagger from my backpack with my bad hand, I still decided not to see my other arm that was burnt.

I was a little dizzy as I used my dagger, and threw it at Brant with all my strength. He barely dodged it and ran back into the fire? He then ran into a car that pulled up. He retreated!

I turned to see Fitz at Biana's side and Keefe and Dex fighting Fintan and Vespra. At the sight of Brant runing away, Fintan and Vespra immediately joined him, satisfied with all the damage they'd done, and ran to the car. They left a haunting symbol on what was left of the storehouse. The eye symbol that always stared at you. Dex had to stop Keefe from running after them.

We all made our way to Biana.

She looked worse than I imagined. She had glass stuck in her face, arms, and back. Dex and Fitz had some cuts and bruises here and there while Keefe had a deep gash above his eyebrow aswell as cuts, burns, and bruises.

Biana turned to Fitz, she was covered in a pool of her blood.

"I-Im okay." She said, obviously not okay.