Chapter 25

A week I told myself, a week. Until I have to defeat this machine Lodestar thing.

I had another meeting about it today. They let me off training yesterday because I finally mastered all my abilities. Its been a bit dificult trying to ignore Orallie but I've managed.

I haven't exactly seen my friends until I told them about the mission. I'm always too busy. Its always someone needing the 'precious moonlark' or someone wanting to double check my inflicting or superspeed. This was not what I wanted my final week alive to be.

When I got to the meeting room I saw Mr. Forkle, the colective, and a bunch of other more experienced agents who were going to come to the battle.

When I entered Mr. Forkle smilled, "Ah perfect timing Miss Moonlark. Now let's start."

As I took a seat he went over the plan, which in summary was that we were going to sneak in and while all the other agents fought I had to sneak into the room where the Lodestar was and then get past all the obstacles using my special abilities. Then um die.

We went over a lot of what ifs? Then we were dismissed. I went straight to my bed and slept. Well I tried to.

I actually for the first time in a while actually slept. When I woke up I looked at my clock it said, 10:30. I slept way over 12 hours. Oops.

I decided to go to my closet and put on jean shorts and a red spaghetti strap tank top. I then threw my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed a notebook.

I had 5 days left, just over 100 hours.

I figured when I, you know what, that I should at least write a will. Right? I figured I should also write letters to all my friends and the only family I knew.

I started my will,

Hi, if you are reading this then I am no longer here. Well this is my will.

Was that decent? I then thought of what I wanted to give away. I wrote,

I would like to give iggy and that one red dress to Biana.

She always loved iggy. During sleepovers she would sleep with iggy, and dye that little dog different colors with Dex. I continued,

I would like my toy dinasour thats on my desk to Fitz.

For Keefe I would like to give him my lucky charm bracelet. Also I would like to give him my candy stash in my bottom drawer.

I figured they would enjoy those. I wrote,

I would like to give Dex that old I pod he always liked to experiment on.

For Linh I would like to give my sparkley cat figurine.

For Tam I would like him to have the deathly hallows necklace in my top drawer.

I laughed remembering how we both used to talk about Harry Potter characters.

For Grady and Eadline, I would like them to take anything else of mine they want, and my stuffed elephant, Ella.

I decided that that was a good place to stop and if I had anything else I could just add it on later.

After I wrote letters to all of my closest friends.

When I finished I decided to finish my book. When I got to the last chapter I heard knocking on my door.

"Come in!" I exclaimed.

Dex, Fitz, Biana, Keefe, Tam, and Linh came in. Without speaking, they grabbed me by my hands and dragged me out the door. I laughed, "are you guys seriously kidnapping me?"