Chapter 12

When we made it back to the base we immediatley went to Dex.

"Did you find a way to deactivate their systems?" I practically yelled at Dex.

"Yeah it was actually quite easy, but the good thing is they wont be able to hack into our systems or track us ever again." He responded.

I basically hugged Dex as Keefe and I left his room. His room had a bed shoved up against the wall and a billion computers everywhere else. So it was basically any gamer or tech wizes dream room.
**'◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇*****
The next day...

I woke up in my room at the hideout. When Keefe and I got back it was past 11 and I didn't want to wake up Grady or Eadline. When I got up I saw a text from Fitz on my watch saying to meet him at 6:30 in the training center. It was 5:45.

I decided to get out of bed after 2 minutes then I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed a red tank top with black nike shorts. I then spent 10 minutes finishing my homework from yesterday.

Next I put on my white sneakers and practically ran to the breakfeast area. I grabbed an apple and ran out the door with many people looking at me.

I ran to the training center to find Fitz and Keefe already there. Darn it. I thought I beat them. I looked at my watch, I was 5 minutes late.

Keefe huffed, "took ya long enough."

I looked at Fitz, "whats with the calling us here?"

Fitz responded, "look, for starters we aren't getting anything acomplished in the black swan."

Keefe looked at him and asked, "so are you saying we should join the neverseen? Welp too bad because I'm not going back there."

Fitz stated back, "no I'm saying I found out where the neverseen are going to strike next."

Keefe looked at him, "all you?"

Fitz huffed, "fine. Dex and I."

Biana appeared from behind him, "you guys are including me right?"

Keefe jumped and mumbled something that sounded like, "no wonder they call you agent vanisher."

Biana smiled, "I totally agree with Fitz, and I think we should go to where they are going to attack next. Plus we could find out something on Wylie's abduction."

Fitz agreed, "exactly which is why at 8:00 we go in disguise at the mostrar restaurant to stop the neverseen from doing anything there."

We all agreed and at 8:00 we all showed up in disguises at the restaurante.

I had long blonde extentions in, and Biana curled my hair. I also added green contacts, and a red lace dress that Biana picked out for me aswell as a black cardigan and black combat boots. I wore gymnastics shorts on underneath just in case.

Everyone had similar disguises, and Biana covered up her scars and wore a fancy teal dress.

We were all ready.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope yall enjoyed.

Ps there is going to be a lot of action in the next chapter.

Daily question- Do you think Jollie really died?
Because there is the ability to control your body temperature soooo.....

Anyways bye yall

~Lexie