2.9

I stood there just looking at them. "G-George.." he stuttered. "This is.. Karl.." the tall boy he was kissing smiles and waved "hello George! I've heard a lot about you" he said with a giant smile. "And this is quackity.." he cleared his throat. "Wassup man" he spoke.

I just stood there staring at them. "Well I take back on what I said about f slur, you can use it now" I said with a smile. He smiled and looked at me. "Good job" I spoke.

"Thanks George.." "now I'll let y'all be.. if you need a private place you guys can go into my room at the castle" I spoke. "CASTEL!!?" Karl and quackity yelled.

Sapnap chuckled. I laughed and asked over to Karl and quackity. Karl quickly jumped on my back, quackity held onto sapnaps hand and they walked behind me and Karl as I gave Karl a piggy back ride.

I then walked them over to the giant castle and inside. quackity and Karl were amazed. "You.. live in this castle?" Karl asked. "Yup"

"Sapnap you got a rich ass friend" he scoffed. "Oh no no this isn't my castel, it's the kings" I spoke "though you already had known that by now" I spoke

"Nope, we come from another kingdom" quackity and Karl both spoke out. "Oh really? Witch one?"

"L'manburg" they spoke as Karl hopped down and looked around. "Oh.." I looked over at Sapnap. "Like.. our rival? With Eret?" I spoke. "Yup!" They smiled looking at the statues.

"Oh- okay then" I then walked over to a set of stairs and walked down it. The three all both followed me. Quackity and Karl hopped on my bed and Sapnap faced me.

I winked at Sapnap and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. "Oh and don't make a huge mess! Clean up when you're done!" I yelled threw the door.

"Shut up!" Sapnap yelled threw the door. I chuckled and stood there for a couple minutes listening until I finally heard a slight groan and that's when I finally walked back up the stairs.

I walked over to the huge giant white classic living room and I sat down on the cushioned couches. I sighed of relief. My legs and feet were killing me.

Sharp pains shot up my leg every time I took a step. I rubbed my thigh and tried to get rid of the pain. I sighed and laid my head back just to see elly towering over me.

She then covered my mouth and nose with a piece of baby blue cloth. I punched and tried to get her off but she kept it over my mouth and nose.

I got light headed and everything got blurry.

Then darkness.