Seems we're on the run

They came out and called everyone to the living room. They all sat down. Cross and Nightmare were going to say something, but were interrupted by a crash.

The hunters had broken in. "Well it seems we're on the run" said Nightmare with a chuckle. "Come on" he said.

They ran outside to where the garage was located. No one was ever allowed to go in the garage except nightmare. He opened the door. Inside was a gray mini van.

"What? We had a car this whole time and you never thought to use it?" Asked Error.

"I was saving it for something special I guess" said Nightmare with a shrug. Error rolled his eyes.

"Now everyone in!" Yelled Nightmare.

"Wait but there is only 7 sets?" Said Killer.

"Well I guess your soulmates are gonna have to sit on your laps. Now go we don't have time." Snapped Nightmare.

No one protested, mostly cause they didn't have a problem with their soulmates sitting on top of them.

Dust, Horror and Killer all sat in the back with Blue, Lust and Dream on their laps. Error and ink were in one of the seats in front. Reaper and Geno were on the other seat.

Nightmare was driving and Cross was in the passenger seat. Not because Nightmare didn't want to touch him, but because he wanted Cross to be as comfortable as possible.

They drove off. The hunters didn't bring a car and so they couldn't follow them. They drove and they drove and they-.

"Do you even know where you are going?" Asked Cross.

"I don't know, but as long as you're here I'll be at home" said Nightmare with a smirk. Cross blushed, and everyone else started laughing.

"No, but seriously. Do you know where we are going?" Asked Killer.

"Well no, but I'm sure we'll find somewhere." Nightmare said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah as long as we're together, we'll be fine" said Blue in a cheerful voice.

Everyone agreed with him, and even though Nightmare found it a little cringy-

He too smiled at the comment.