Do you realise

They didn't make a plan. Literally all they said was run in and look for Cross and Nightmare. Nevertheless it worked.

Dust, Horror, Error and Killer went inside first, taking out or tying up anyone they saw. Lust and Blue went to look for Nightmare and Cross. They finally found them. They were hugging and crying.

Killer snorted. Nightmare turned to look at him. Ink and Dream ran up and started to unlock the cell they were in. Nightmare helped Cross up and they quickly ran out of the jail.

Killer and Horror started to laugh. "What's so funny?" Snapped Nightmare.

"Hahah nothing it's just hahaha . You look so cute when you hahhaha have those bunny ears" said Horror barely holding in his laughter.

Just then a giant red knife sped through him and Killer. Not hurting them at all, but cutting a little bit of their sweaters off. They all turned to look at who did it.

It was Cross. Nightmare smiled at him. He muttered a good job in his head at him. Cross smiled.

"Well what now?" Asked Ink.

Nightmare turned to look at Cross. 'Let's go home first' he said in his mind. Cross nodded.

"We're going home" Nightmare said as he started to walk back towards the house. Everyone had a question that went unasked cause Nightmare already had the answer. "Yes you can bring your soulmate" he said. Everyone lit up and started to follow him.
————————————————————
"Umm should I go?" Asked Cross looking at Nightmare sadly. Nightmare frowned.

"No why?" Asked Nightmare.

"W-well we aren't supposed to see each other for more than a few hours" said Cross.

"Well would you like to see me for more hours?" Asked Nightmare. Cross was confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Do you want me to keep ignoring you or do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked Cross. Cross blushed. That was what he wanted.

"I want to be your boyfriend" he said softly.

"Then it's settled" nightmare said happily.

Cross hugged nightmare tightly. "You do understand that we will be attacked now right?" Asked Nightmare.

Cross looked up at Nightmare, his smile never faltering. "I think I'll take that risk" he said and connected his lips with Nightmare's.

Nightmare was shocked, but happy. They kissed for a long time. It felt just as amazing as the first time.

Right outside everyone was fangirling.