Horrible lust cause you knew

Horror fell to the floor as he screamed in agony. He didn't pass out just yet though, not wanting to be weak in front of his friends. The only one near him was Error which wasn't the best help.

"AHHHG g-get Killer you idiot" he snapped at Error. Error raced to get Killer, but he was already running down.

"Quick get him a glass of water"said Killer. Error left to get the water. Killer stayed by Horror's side trying to calm him down. "Calm down, Error is getting you water, but if you hyperventilate then it will hurt more" explained Killer. Horror nodded attempting to calm himself down. It helped ease the pain a little to the point where he was able to sit up.

Error handed him the water. He drank it and the pain became almost bearable enough for him to stand up.

"Thanks guys, I'm going to my room" he said as he walked up stairs. The others were concerned, but let him go, knowing he was to stubborn to accept help anyways.
————————————————————
"Here take these" Dream handed Lust two pills and a glass of water. Lust didn't ask questions and downed the pills, wanting the pain to stop. The water helping a little as he waited for the pills to set.

"It will probably only last a few hours, so you don't need to take the pills again" explained Dream. He looked tired and sad.

"What's wrong?" Asked Lust.

"What- ohh nothing" said Dream tiredly.

"Dream I've known you since we were teenagers, I know you're lying just tell me" Lust said sternly.

Dream sighed. "I don't want to talk about, but I promise to tell you when it gets better" Dream muttered the last part. Lust was still not satisfied with that answer, but decided to drop the subject for Dreams sake. Then the pain came back, it was pulling at his soul.

"What's happening to me?" Lust fell back onto the pillows of his bed and closed his eyes, not wanting to get more dizzy.

"Cross was very vague with the explanation, but I think you might have seen your soulmate or your soulmate saw you" Dream said unsurely.

Lust bolted upright. "I saw Horror or he saw me?" He asked, more to himself then anyone else. "Ohh god. I need to tell him" he said. Dream seemed to get the hint and left with a small smile.

'Horror' Lust called out in his head. 'Horror are you there?' Lust asked. This time he got a response.

'Yeah I'm here' responded Horror nervously. He hoped Lust couldn't tell from his inner voice that he knew.

'What are you doing?' Lust asked.

'Laying down' Horror said simply.

'Ohh me too' Lust answered cheerfully. 'Did you feel it too?' He asked.

'Yeah' said Horror.

'Did you see me or do you think I saw you?' Asked Lust excitedly.

'Umm I don't know' answered Horror.

'Ohh come on just at least take a guess. Now that I think about it a haven't actually been around people except for-' Lust trailed off.

Horror got nervous. 'Lust I' Horror was cut off.

'You knew didn't you?' Asked Lust. Horror stayed silent. 'You knew this was gonna happen, that it was going to hurt. You decided not to tell me, why?' Asked Lust.

'I-I' Horror couldn't make out the words he wanted to say.

'It's okay Horror I'm not mad' said Lust. Horror let out a sigh of relief. 'But I do want to ask you, where did you see me?' Lust asked.

'I-I I saw you at the grocery store' Horror said regrettably.

Lusts thoughts clicked. 'I see' said Lust.

'Lust I'm sorry I-..... Nightmare told me I wasn't able to see you so I thought it wouldn't make a difference if I told you or not' explained Horror.

Lust hummed in response. 'Well I'm glad you're okay' said Lust sadly.

'Yeah I'm glad you are too' Horror said disappointedly. He had hoped that Lust would have an idea as to what to do, but he didn't.