The planed heist

It was a very windy day in undercity. Most people would have been inside, or somewhere that wasn't on top of one of the tallest buildings in the city. Nevertheless a skeleton was standing on a building just a few blocks away.

He was a very monochrome skeleton, with the only pops of color on him being his red eye, and red scar right under it and a small heart locket on a necklace.

He seemed to be looking around towards a grocery store in the distance. The whole city looked like it was abandoned, with only a handful of people walking around, and only a few stores open. The only sign of life was all the cars speeding down the street.

Finally he seemed to find what he was looking for. In the middle of the street were two skeletons. One taller and one shorter.

The taller had dark purple tights with bright pink boots. His jacket was purple with blue fur lining the inside.

The shorter had black pants with blue boots. His jacket was gray and he was also wearing a light blue scarf around his neck.

Cross watched them patiently waiting for something to happen. Just then all hell broke lose. Cars started crashing at the end of the street and the two skeletons were no where to be seen to the naked eye. Cross though could see them running behind a building and watching from afar.

The taller one turned his face so that he was now looking at Cross. He then nodded and ran away, the shorter skeleton trailing behind.

Cross looked back at the grocery store, which was on the other end of the chaos. There were two new skeletons now walking down the street.

One of them had brown shorts with cream tights underneath, and dark brown high top shoes. His light brown jacket was lined with white fur and it had multicolored buttons on the outside. His brown scarf was blowing in the wind as he walked.

The other one had light blue tights with yellow boots and yellow fingerless gloves. His jacket was a very bright blue with yellow lines all around and yellow fur on the inside.

The one with a black splotch on his face looked up to be met with Cross' eyes. Cross looked around then back at the skeleton and nodded at him.

Just then a row of bones appeared starting from the front door of the grocery store to the other side of the road behind a building. It made a runway and prevented anyone from coming in.

Cross didn't know what was going on and didn't know what to do. Neither did the other two skeletons.

Then more skeletons appeared. They started running from the beginning of the bone runway to the grocery store entrance. There was about 6, but only 4 went in. The other two started blocking the door and where staying outside to stand guard.

'What do we do now?'Thought Cross.

It looked like his teammates already had another plan in mind though.