-Chapter 2-

It was Monday again.
All the students that were now attending the English course had received, in the previous weekend, the same e-mail from Mr. Bang, but they were all surprised about it, mostly because of two things: the test for determining each student's level, which was a news for the newbies and was going to be held for everyone that Monday, and Lee Felix's name popping out in every class, every day of the week. Of course it could have been a mistake since the definitive program still had to be decided, but it surely was suspicious.

However, Felix didn't think it could sound strange, until Seungmin approached him while he was going to Korean class with his friend Jisung on Monday morning, followed by Hyunjin, who was their friend as well.

The four of them altogether were called the "00 liners", as they were all born in 2000 and their bond was really something else. Hyunjin was kinda hot and cute at the same time, but he was super straight, so Felix had never tried to hit on him. They were in the same dance crew as well, so the freckled boy knew him a little bit more than he knew Seungmin, but that couldn't be said also for Jisung. Felix and Jisung were best mates and known as "September Twins" as they were born in the same year, in September, and basically less than twenty-four hours apart. Jisung was a crackhead, a loud introvert you could say, so him and Felix matched really well. Felix was, well... Felix. He was often called "Sunshine" for his bright smile and personality and he was well-known at school for his looks as well, apart from the fact that he was Australian. At last but not least, Seungmin was kinda the mum of the group, always acting like he was five years older than everyone else, but he wasn't boring at all, rather he was the most cherished one for being the maknae of the squad.

Of all the beautiful moments that they had shared, the one that Felix adored the most was when he had come out to them as bi. It was the first time for him, declaring that he wasn't straight and stuff, so he was really nervous, but in the end it had went really well:

They were all hanging out at Seungmin's house in Gangnam, like they always had done since Felix had moved in and the squad had been formed. Beside the four of them, the huge place was empty or, at least, it seemed like that. They were scattered all around the living room, the television was playing in the background, though no one was paying attention to it. They were quietly chatting about random things, the only loud sound being Hyunjin's occasional laugh when Felix was getting wrong some words with his still sloppy Korean, soon replaced by the black-haired dancer himself correcting his friend. The blond really felt at peace, at ease, almost at home, so why continue to lie?
To be clear, he wasn't exactly lying, he was just hiding the whole truth, which, for both him and the society, was an awkward and uncomfortable truth.
He tortured his fingers for almost half an hour before finally clearing his throat and opening his mouth:
«Umh... guys... I- I have to tell you anything»
«Something» Hyunjin corrected him once again with a giggle «What is it, you killed someone?»
He blinked «No, I... why?»
«Because you've been like super on edge for the whole afternoon man» Jisung replied.
«Don't mind them» Seungmin stepped into the conversation «Go on, tell us freely»
However, the boy hesitated a little bit more, biting his lips. They were his friends, the only people he was comfortable with in Korea, he knew they were open people, but he was still kinda scared.
Then, Jisung lightly caressed his knee and smiled, calming him down almost immediately.
«Alright... umh... the- the thing is... I...» he paused «I'm bisexual» he finally let out, not daring to look up.
There were some seconds of pure silence, at least until Jisung spoke up:
«Water is wet, the sky's blue...»
«School's tiring, grass is green...» Seungmin went on.
«Hyunjin's hot...» the other finished off.
«What?» Felix asked, completely dumbfounded, lifting his head in a second.
«I don't know man, I thought we were just stating facts» Jisung shrugged.
The blond blinked, tears forming into his eyes «For real?»
«For real real» Jisung confirmed.
«In our eyes, you're pretty obvious once we got to know you» Seungmin stated «And it's completely fine to us»
«Oh my God...» Felix almost sobbed «I-»
«WAIT!» Hyunjin screamed, cutting him off «Did you just say that I'm hot?» he pointed at Jisung.
«Yeah, well, if we have to say things clearly once for all... I'm gay... like gay gay, I like guys»
Felix's eyes widened, but he didn't even have the time to say something, since Seungmin said something else:
«I'm asexual, though that means both everything and nothing. It's just... relationships are not for me»
Then, in tacit agreement, the three turned to Hyunjin, who stood there, looking at them in disbelief before exclaiming:
«Heck no, I'm still hella straight! And don't come at me now and say that straight people are assholes, just because I'm not a part of the community, I still support you»
«Of course!» the others smiled.
And so, everyone just laughed.