-Chapter 23-

The high ring of an unfamiliar alarm clock startled Felix so bad that he fell off the bed, right on the cold floor. He groaned, rolling on his back, just to face a not-so-familiar ceiling.

«The fuck...?» he grunted, still half asleep, rubbing his eyes.

The alarm clock wasn't his either. Then he heard a mumble and he finally realized whose ceiling was that. He seated up in a second, looking at the bed, where Chan was rolling on his back, yawning and stretching his arms out.

«What the fuck?!» Felix screeched, making Chan jump in fear.

«You what the fuck!» he replied, pointing at him.

«No fuck, you what the fuck! Why the fuck didn't you fucking wake me up last fucking night?!»

«Well shit, you were sleeping like a toddler what the Hell were I supposed to do?»

«I'm hungry» Felix stated after some seconds of silence, pouting.

«A fucking child» Chan groaned, dropping back on the sheets.

The blond crawled back on the bed and started to shake the man by his arm «Channie I'm hungry, you're supposed to feed me» he nagged «We have to go to school as well, come on»

«I am not supposed to do shit and it's six a.m., I usually wake up at this hour to go for a run, but guess what, I'm not» and he rolled onto his side, wrapping himself into the bedsheets like a kid.

«Fucking six a.m.!» Felix groaned, falling beside him «I'm still hungry though and... oh God I smell so bad what the fuck»

«Go and take a shower then... there's probably something to eat in the fridge»

«Are you always this grumpy in the morning?!»

«No, just when some fucking kid wakes me up by screaming like a banshee out of nowhere»

«Fuck you... and it wasn't out of nowhere at all»

«Yeah, sure, give me a reason then» Chan turned at Felix, snorting.

The blond took his occasion and bent in, kissing him softly on the lips. The man replied lazily, cupping one of his cheeks with a hand, but hadn't the time to deepen the kiss since Felix broke away after a short time.

«Just as I thought» Chan mumbled, seating up.

He yawned one last time and then stretched out his arms, which bent at an odd angle. Felix screeched once again.

«What the fuck Felix, are you an eagle or something?!» he asked, turning.

«Well fuck, your arms...»

«I was born with it, don't worry, it's just genetic... I'm kinda like a bird»

«It's... cool, I guess»

For the first time that day, Chan laughed, showing off his dimples and Felix couldn't help but join as well.

«Is it fine to you if I go shower first?» the man questioned after he had been able to calm down «It'll take five minutes, so that after I can go run for a bit and buy us some breakfast»

«Alrighty» Felix smiled, showing his teeth like a child.

Then they both searched for their boxers and wore it, Felix going back under the blankets and Chan heading to the bathroom. Though it still wasn't dawn, meaning that the light was very poor, Chan's broad back was perfectly visible to Felix's eyes, which admired it as much as they could before the man disappeared into the bathroom.