-Chapter 29-

Felix straight up threw his small luggage on the indicated spot and then threw himself on the train's seat near the window. Jisung did exactly the same, crushing down right beside him and immediately resting his head on the blond's shoulder, as Felix, after a whole month of silver, had gone back to his usual blond. The latter gave him five minutes, five minutes to fall asleep again. Of course, his calculations were correct: when Hyunjin and Seungmin showed up with breakfast, Jisung was already sleeping soundly. The three of them didn't bother to wake him up as they ate waffles and biscuits, watching Seoul's landscape slowly giving in to the open land that separated them from the sea.

It was the middle of August, more or less, school would have started again in a month, yet the four boys were still deep into the summer vibe, enjoying every moment of it. That morning, they had taken the train to go to the beach, where they were going to spend a good week together and all alone. Sure, it wasn't Australia, but water was water anyways, and this was a good replacement, the blond hoped. Felix was already hyped up for the trip and he was really looking forward to seeing the ocean again and maybe, just maybe, to being able to surf a little. To be fully honest, he had been overall in a good mood for something more than two weeks, and it's well-known why. Well, actually, only Jisung knew that he and Chan had confessed that they liked each other, but that wasn't the point. Since that night, Felix's mood had just been boosted, meaning that he was a literal ball of sunshine, spreading smiles and cuteness everywhere. Hyunjin had made a few comments about his behavior, while Seungmin had just observed him deeply, with the gaze of someone who knew better. Luckily, he still didn't know better and Felix hoped he would have never known better. It had been like five months and no one suspected a single thing, so the blond had all the rights to feel confident.

The three boys, Jisung was still soundly asleep, talked about random things for about an hour but all conversations were stopped when Hyunjin let out a groan at Seungmin's "we should start thinking about university really". Felix just giggled it away, but he knew he was the most unsure among the four of them, even more than his tall friend who had just scoffed the topic away. Seungmin was obviously going to take something for people with high IQs, like law, business or engineering or something like that. Actually, Felix recalled him talking about aerospace engineering a few times, but he couldn't be taking such a difficult major now, could he? Hyunjin, despite his not being willing to talk about it, had already chosen long time before and everyone knew he was going to take dance major. Jisung... well Jisung hadn't spoken about it much as well, but the blond was almost sure that, with him now working on music with Chan and Changbin, he was going to take music major, there was no other option really. On the other hand, Felix had too many options and too little want. There were so many things he wanted to try, yet, at the same time, he wanted to do nothing as well. He didn't really know what he wanted to do with his life and the fact that graduation was around the corner was starting to stress him out, and not just a little bit.

As the landscape started to become flatter and the sky bluer, he let those thoughts go, resting his head on the glass of the window, untroubled by the jolts that reverberated through it. The present was now, he was happy and it was still summer, there was no reason for other thoughts to get in the way. At that point, a grunt came from his right and he turned his head, only to see Jisung finally getting up from his shoulder, which was now sore as hell, a little bit of drool on the corner of his mouth and sleepy eyes.

«Oh look, sleeping beauty decided to delight us with his amazing presence» Hyunjin joked, crossing his arms.

«Yeah, I'm enlightening you up» Jisung played along, voice hoarse «Where are we?» he then asked Seungmin, the only one who he knew wouldn't have played him... much.

«Just passed Sejong, almost there» the other replied, not even bothering to lift his nose from the book he was reading.

«Sejong is...?» Jisung whispered into Felix's ear.