-Chapter 19-

Chan hadn't been mad knowing that Felix was going to spend the whole weekend with his squad since his partying ban had ended, not at all.

Ok, maybe just a little bit.

In any case, Felix was sure that a week without having sex wouldn't have killed him. He didn't mind Chan going and fucking some strange either, they weren't dating, and he had told him that, but it hadn't had the right effect, like at all. Chan's frown had become even deeper and he had turned his back at Felix, who, at that point, had just given him a kiss on the cheek and then had left the classroom for going to his practice.

He sighed, checking himself out one last time in the mirror, deciding to stop thinking about Chan for the moment being. He had chosen something simple, yet in his style: baggy light blue t-shirt with some waves printed on it and black skinny jeans, ripped on the knees. He turned away, grabbing the backpack he had prepared beforehand, which was bright yellow and really eye-catching to say least, from his bed and then his phone. He stepped out of his bedroom, closing the door behind him, and then walked down the hallway, straight to the living room. It was nine a.m. on a Saturday morning of the first weekend of May so, of course, besides his parents, no one was awake. His mother stepped outside the kitchen, ready to go to work in her copper suit, looking at him.

«Behave, I don't wanna hear a word from Mrs. Kim, alright?» she marked.

«We'll be better than angels, seraphines» Felix smiled ironically.

His mother sighed and then went back to the kitchen for finishing her breakfast, leaving him alone. After putting on his shoes, black Nike Air Max 97, and shouting a "I'm leaving", he walked out of the house and down the road, straight to the bus stop. The 00 liners had agreed on meeting at that famous amusement park, the one that was located inside a building, and it was a quite long ride so Felix hoped he remembered correctly all the right stops and changes of rides.

❏❏❏❏

One hour later or so, Felix finally managed to get in front of the amusement park's building and he sighed in relief. He had already been in there a few times, so he knew the place and, after paying the ticket, he set foot into the structure, wondering where the main bar was at. The squad had decided to meet up there, but Felix, despite it being not his first time, had some trouble finding it. Once he did, he saw his friends already gathered up around a table, waving at him. He waved back and stepped closer, dropping himself on a chair, sighing in relief.

«I'm surprised you're the least... usually Jisung is the one who shows up twenty minutes late» Seungmin commented.

He had dyed his hair, which was now dark red, almost dark brown actually. Felix guessed he had done just some red reflex, however it looked really good on him.

«Hey!» Jisung protested, cutting off his thoughts «It's not true!»

«Yeah Seungmin, it's not, how could you get it wrong?» Hyunjin crossed his arms «It's obviously half an hour» he then added, smirking.

Jisung smacked his arm and Felix laughed it off along with the other two, already enjoying his time. It had always been like that with the squad, they all just went along perfectly and their main entertainment had always been making fun of Jisung of course, Seungmin or Hyunjin taking the lead on that. A waitress came and got their orders, swapped. Another thing that they loved to do in fact was saying each other's orders randomly, since they knew each other's tastes by heart. Sometimes it could end up that everyone ordered something awful for the other, but that time it went smooth like butter, even Jisung got what he wanted, a cheesecake of course, from Felix.