-Chapter 20-

Hyunjin still had to set foot into Seungmin's home and was already jumping in excitement, getting the red-haired boy annoyed as Hell. Felix and Jisung stepped into the big mansion next, first thing first taking off their shoes. The squad hadn't really felt to go party after spending a whole day at the amusement park, mostly because all the rides and the queues had left them tired as God only knew how much, so, after they had gone eating tteokbokki, pure cliché, they had gone to Seungmin's place as planned. They hadn't done a sleepover in a long time and they were all excited about it, Hyunjin, being the drama queen he was, was letting it out more than the others. Mrs. Kim showed up, a towel in her hands, with a smile.

«Hi kids, how are you all?» she asked, looking at each one of them.

«Mum, we're not kids!» Seungmin protested, embarrassed.

«Y'all will always be kids in my head, even Felix, though the first time I saw him he was already a grown-up handsome man» she winked at the blond.

«Thank you» Felix bowed, unable to contain a shy giggle.

«We're all great, thanks Mrs. Kim... and thank you for the hospitality» Hyunjin bowed.

«Yeah, thank you» Jisung followed him.

Seungmin rolled his eyes, unable to acknowledge how the three boys in front of him could be the loudest and craziest people on the planet.

«It's ok, it's ok boys» his mother said, giggling «Everything is already prepared in Seungmin's room, we got some late-night snacks in the fridge as well»

«Thank you!» the 00 liners exclaimed in chorus.

Mrs. Kim nodded with a smile still on her lips, then walked away, leaving the four boys alone. Hyunjin's mood switched almost instantly as he dashed in the direction of Seungmin's bedroom, Felix at his heels. Seungmin let out a little cry and Jisung smirked at him before following the other two. The red-haired boy sighed and headed, with his pace, to his bedroom, only to find his friends laid all over his king-size water bed. Typical.

«Get the fuck up from my bed you fuckers» he whined, pushing Jisung.

The poor boy literally rolled out of the bed, ending on the floor with a grunt, Hyunjin already laughing at him. Felix, tears falling down from his eyes due to the laugh, held out a hand for him, but Jisung slapped it away, annoyed, rolling to his sleeping spot, which consisted in an air mattress with a blanket and a soft pillow. There were other two spots like that, one for Felix and one for Hyunjin, though all the previous times they had always ended up on Seungmin's bed since it was big enough. Of course, Jisung had found himself off the bed every morning, most of the time with a still asleep Hyunjin over him.

«Come on children, stop the drama already» Seungmin snorted, trying to fix his bedsheets.

«You're the one who threw me out of the bed in the first place!» Jisung protested, adjusting his glasses.

«Well, y'all are stinky and sweaty and I don't allow such things on my bed»

«It's like saying you'll never have sex, come on Minnie» Hyunjin nagged, rolling over the sheets.

«You fucking know that I won't» Seungmin hissed, kicking his foot.

«Sometimes, I can't really figure out y'all asexual» the black-haired boy went on, settling himself better despite the other.

«You should really try»

«Fuck no»

«Let's calm down» Felix mediated, dragging Hyunjin out of the bed «Let's go shower one at time and then grab snacks and choose a film or something» and he basically threw his friend out of the room, right into Seungmin's personal bathroom.