-Chapter 17-

Chan was still sleeping when Felix came out of the bathroom, something like twenty minutes later. The view was quite mesmerizing, as the man was still naked, but it was also cute as Hell, because Chan seemed so calm and soft, quietly snoring. Smiling, Felix collected his things from the floor and dressed up, randomly glancing at the other, debating if he should have woken him up or not.

In the end, he decided to let him rest a bit more and to clean him up with some baby wipes he had seen in his bedside table when he had looked for the condoms. For ending up sleeping like that, Chan surely had to be super tired and plus the thought of being able to touch shamelessly his abs, chest and, in general, his body, without being caught was quite appealing. In a matter of seconds, Felix had already taken the wipes and covered Chan's lower parts, which weren't dirtied by his cum, with a soft blanket, just to keep himself from staring at the man's cock.

Then, he gently started to rub Chan's abs, trying to keep his touch as sweet as he could in order to don't wake the other up. His skin was so pale and soft, yet covered strong muscles and it was almost hypnotizing seeing how his chest was delicately going up and down, following his breathing. Felix found himself smiling a little, his gaze gently running up and down Chan's figure, his little fingers still holding the baby wipe. He took his time cleaning the man up, making sure to wipe every single inch of his abs and chest.

In the end, he bent down and pecked Chan's lips and sadly, at that hundredth contact, the man woke up. Chan lazily opened one eye, seeing, as the first thing, Felix's blond head, slightly tilted, and not so visible freckles, his brown eyes looking at him from above.

«Morning» the man greeted, shutting his eyes once again, blindly placing an arm around the boy's waist.

«It's still fucking afternoon, I was hoping you could sleep a little bit more though» Felix complained.

Chan rubbed his eyes «Then don't kiss me» he eyed the wipes in Felix's small hands «You cleaned me?»

«Well yeah? Dry cum is not really comfortable» the blond stated.

Suddenly, Chan found himself desperately trying to hold back a smile, however he didn't succeed. Two cute dimples appeared at the corners of his mouth, his smile so wide that his eyes disappeared. He lifted himself up and pecked Felix's lips a few times, leaving him as a giggly mess.

«I should to that more» the boy stated, admiring the man's smile, wanting to pinch his cheeks so bad.

«Dunno why, but it got me happy, so yeah, sure, 'cause that means we must have had sex before»

Felix slapped his chest, amused «Always thinking about sex» he complained «Dress up, I'll make coffee»

«Are you ordering me to do something? Kitten, just because I let you ride me out of tiredness doesn't mean you're the one on top now»

The boy lifted his shoulders «As always, it's worth a try»

Then, he disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Chan alone. The man sighed, amused, and quickly collected his clothes, putting them on at best. He picked up the dirty blanket and made a beeline for the bathroom, tossing it in the right basket. He then walked back to the living room and eyed the book he was reading before Felix had shown up, unsure if he should have gone help the boy or not. However, at that exact moment, Felix shouted from the kitchen:

«Can I make something? Like popcorns or cookies?»

Chan frowned, although the other obviously wasn't able to see him «You can cook?»

«Not really, but I can make cakes and stuffs» his head appeared on the kitchen's doorframe «So can I?»

«Sure chick, go on» the man stepped into the kitchen, embracing Felix's waist «You're planning to stay for long I see» he chuckled, leaving a peck on his neck.