4.

Jimin's P.O.V.

It feels great. It really does. Hugging someone and hearing a heart beat. Feeling the warmth of a body and the arms around your own body like a shield to protect you. Yet..

"You stink like a bathroom after used by a father." I say, not a filter in my words at all.

That only made Jungkook laugh and his chest vibrate. His arms not letting go of me. Unfortunately, because now the hug gets kind of awkward. We're still strangers and physical contact was never something I liked receiving.

Yes, I could break the hug whenever I want to, but it seems that the tall guy really needs it and in this crazy world with barely any living at sight I should be considered.

I might have lost a big potion of my sanity, but not of my humanity.

"I think I didn't shower for at least three weeks. Sorry." Jungkook smiles as he breaks out of the hug and takes a step back. He looks kind of nervous, if not even ashamed for his poor hygiene.

Good Job, Park. I made him insecure now. A way to make a friend. Well I was always awkward with new people.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay and understandable." I'm also not good with apologies.

We both fall silent. Letting the fact that we are talking to each other, to someone who is alive, not being alone in this world, sink in.

My eyes roam over the young guy. He looks quite strong, yet weak at the same time. His pale skin and dark eye bags are a clear sign for lack in his food intake. Dry lips, skin and voice sounding strained also a sign for dehydration.

Jungkook was starving and dehydrated. That actually worries me. In no way am I going to let another human die.

Not only that, but I also witnessed that he can't kill a zombie. Therefore I don't even have to ask to know that he never went outside to get food or water. Jungkook is one of the people who would rather starve than encounter the walking deads.

He could be a burden rather than a helpful partner, but as I said; No living being is going to die under my watch. Not anymore.

I sigh, but my decision is final. He won't have a choice if he wants to survive.

I look around. The door broken. No food, no water. Nothing really. He will have to come with me. It's the best for him.

"Jungkook." I turn to him with a small smile. His eyes immediately again on me. Still shy, still nervous, still ashamed.

"First of all, don't be ashamed. I understand you, really." I don't.
"Anyway. Pack whatever is important to you. You're coming with me." I state confidently.

His eyes turn round. Clearly looking for the right words. Hesitation clear in his body language. What is there to wait for, Jungkook? There is no hope here.

I see him opening his mouth, but before he can give a pathetic excuse to stay in this unsafe place, I cut him off of any choice.

"I wasn't asking." My eyes narrow, clearly challenging him to go against my order. My voice is calm, yet low.
"Either you continue to live and let me help you or you end up just as ugly as those walkers down there."

I turn around to walk into his kitchen to gather whatever that is left there, but not before leaving a cooky remark.
"Would be such a pity for your handsome face."