28. Pt. 2

Jimin's P.O.V. [M]

Silent minutes went by, neither of us having the energy to communicate. Rather caress each other with small kisses and Jungkooks hand that brushes over my skin.

I hear his slowing down heart beat against my ear, lulling me deeper into a relaxed state.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, sounding as if he just committed the biggest crime.
"For what?" My eyes looked up to his, confused and worried.

"Your first time should have been special. Not like this. It should have been roma-"
I didn't let him finish the train of his ramble, of his nonsense talk.

"Romantic? With candles and red roses all over the place? With classic music in the background? Oh come on. I hate that cheesy shit." I smile, trying to assure him that he did nothing wrong and doesn't need to apologize for something I wanted just as much as he did.

"But-" Good god, please help me.
"Jungkook, no buts. I don't regret what happened. It was perfect for me. From the start till now. You don't even know how I wanted my first time to be, so don't be worried." I roll my eyes, pouting  to let him know that I'm not having this crap.

"Shit! You had a plan for your first time?! I completely ruined it then!" And now he's being stupid too. I can't with him.

"No, I didn't had a plan. I never cared when it would happen. For all I cared about someone could have taken my virginity in a gas station toilet. What was important to me was that my partner makes sure I get as much pleasure as they do. That they are careful and caring. Which you did. So stop being dramatic and let me enjoy my new hoe life."

Jungkook laughs to my last sentence, wrapping his arms around me even tighter and leans his cheek on my head.

"You really think, you could get another dick up your ass that isn't mine? Not gonna happen, tiny." He mumbles to which I completely blush, heart fluttering to the possessiveness in his voice. Not only that, but the memory of him taking me so good flashes before my eyes and makes me squirm.

I guess my ass can take another round or two. I have a high pain tolerance so it should be fine. Also, I am completely turned on. And what better way to get someones attention but by teasing them?

"To bad. I think I already grew addicted to getting my hole filled with a big dick. I don't think one is enough." I lean my head back, his lips over mine when I whispered those shameless words. My eyes are half lidded, a small smile playing around my lips.

"Just wanna feel so full again, Hyung." I close my eyes, bite my lips and let out a soft moan, while my hands caress his hard abs.

"You're going to be the death of mine, Park Jimin." He groans, when he throws me off his lap, places himself between my legs, hand wrapping around my throat once again. His other hand holding my waist tightly when he pushes his half hard cock inside me.

And that's how basically our night went. Caressing, tasting, teasing each other until we were both to exhausted to keep our eyes open, falling asleep with the others arms around me, naked and dirty, but we didn't care.

Oh my god!
"JEON JUNGKOOK! You have some explaining to do!" I yell from the bathroom, looking in the mirror in disbelief.

Those bruises were everywhere! People will think that someone beat me up! I can't go around those walls, looking like this!

"What happened?!" He comes rushing in, eyes wide but when he sees me naked, he just leans on the doorframe and smirks satisfied.

I swear to god, no one hold me back when I roundhouse kick his ass into another universe. How can someone be this cooky?!