36.

Jimins P.O.V.

So the days passed. Waiting. Hoping. That god awful feeling in the pit of my stomach not letting me rest for a second. Sleepless night, not being able to eat..

I just needed to know the rest of them was okay. I needed to know that at least Taehyung, Yoongi and Seokjin survived.

And once I saw the opportunity to go outside, I took it. The herd had wandered further north, almost passing Seoul, but they would come back.

Jungkook and I had at least two days before the mass of zombies would return to the capital of South Korea and we would have to hide again.

If we would be quite we would have good chances to not attract their attention and get out of this unharmed.

It took a while to convince Jungkook to go outside and search for the others. He wanted to stay in safety until the herd would come back and walk south again, passing Seoul completely.

He was rational and the one with the clear mind, but I just couldn't bring myself to listen to him. Even though I knew he was right.

And that's how we both end up on the open, making sure to use alleyways instead of the main road. Not even talking, but signing to each other. Keeping close and on high alert.

Luck was on our side. The zombies we had to kill were alone and taking them down was a task in a matter of seconds with little to no sound at all.

My eyes were everywhere, looking for their familiar faces but nothing. The only thing I could see was the destruction the herd had caused. Broken down shops, glass everywhere, teared down small buildings. We had luck they didn't effect my apartment building that much.

After hours of walking we finally found the camp. More like the remaining of it. The fence was broken down, the tents ripped apart, food containers, water bottles, clothes where all over the place.

No corpses, but puddles of blood. It was safe to say that people died here and turned. What made me not lose hope was the missing cars and jeeps. Some have escaped and hopefully are still alive.

"Let's go." Jungkook whispers and takes my hand, tearing my gaze back to him and gives me a reassuring smile.

Safe. Protected. Light. Just the effect he has on me and the way he had to do nothing to make feel comforted again.

I nod and we make our way back into the alleyways. The silence between us gave my thoughts the permission to get louder.

What if they are in a building, hiding? What if they are on their way back to Busan? But the underground blew up. Where would they go then? Why didn't they found another facility to stay and stayed in the open?

This was so reckless! It was safe to say that the herd would come back at some point, why would they stay in the camp then?!

And there was only one person who was in charge of this mission. Only one person who is and was responsible for these people. Kim Seokjin.

What was he thinking? Was he even thinking? What held him back?

Thoughts over thoughts and the more I searched for someone to blame those deaths and most importantly Hoseoks death, I could feel the venomous rage flowing through my veins.

But I don't want to blame Seokjin for those deaths. Maybe there is a reason. Maybe they did find another facility but some of them decides to stay in the camp? Maybe, maybe, god fucking damn, maybe!

And I didn't hold back when I smashed those zombies heads against walls over and over again. Their blood staining my clothes and hands in a dark shade of red, almost black.