10.

Jimin's P.O.V.

This headache feels worse than a hangover. Not that I got drunk very often, but when I did I always had the worst hangovers. Hence why I don't drink anymore.

I let a whine leave my mouth as I really didn't wanted to wake up, still feeling drained and weak from what happened in the alley way. Those walkers were a pain in the ass-

Hold up. Hooold up now.

I immediately open my eyes wide, touch my face and body up. This feels real?
"Am I alive?" I ask no one but myself, confused to why I am awake.

A chuckle fills the silence and I turn my head to the source. Jungkook?

He looks at me with a wide smile, not keeping his amusement about my confusion hidden.

"You are. Next time you want to play hero, warn me first so I don't save your annoying ass."

His hand softly tugs a strand of hair behind my ear, laying the back of his hand on my forehead.

"Your fever is down. How do you feel?" He asks, a hint of worry in his voice.

I don't know what came over me, but Jungkook being worried and seemingly taking care of me, kind of made me feel emotional.

He saved me. This scared bunny risked his life for me, when he has so much trouble to even kill a walker.

"Jimin, I swear to god, if I have to see you cry again I will have no other choice but to hug you and cry with you!" He warns me and I softly laugh, wiping the tears off my eyes.

"Thank you, Kooks." I mumble, turning my body to his side, closing my heavy lids.

"I'm glad you are still alive." Jungkook whispers as his hand caresses my head and making me fall back to sleep, now being more calm.

The next time I wake up, it was because I got woken up and that alone pisses me off. I didn't got woken up in years!

"Wake up shorty! Time for food!" God, I hate his voice.

With a whine I grab the pillow and throw it aimlessly to where I heard Taehyung and having silence once again.

But of course, this is Taehyung. He wouldn't give up that easily. No that's psycho pushed the same pillow down onto my face, making me suffocate once again.

"DO YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF CHOCKING KINK?!" I yell at him once he let's go of me again, only making him laugh.

"Eat." He point at the table beside me with steaming food. "After that we are taking a shower."

"We? I'm not-"
"I already saw you naked. Also the docs here think you are to weak to shower by yourself so someone has to keep an eye on you. Unfortunately, it's me."

"Unfortunately?!" I raise a brow in disbelief. Just as I wanted to go off on a rant, he chuckles and sits beside me on the bed.

"All jokes, Jimin. You have my deepest respect for what you did yesterday. Thank you."

Oh, he's praising me? That's.. That's new. What do I say to that? How do I act? Flirty? Normal?

"Awkwaaaard." I voice out to the silence between us making him stare wide eyes on me until we both break out into loud laughter.

That's a way to handle a situation too, Jimin. Good job.

"What's going on?" Jungkooks enters the tent, sounding not amused. He also looks like he wants to behead someone. Scary bunny..