6.

Jimin's P.O.V.

It took a while until I convinced Jungkook that I wouldn't look while he washed up in the pond.

Don't know why he would think I would do that. Yes, I do dirty comments. A lot. But there is really no truth behind my jokes. It's my way of breaking the ice.

I killed zombies around and made sure Jungkook takes his sweet time without any worries cleaning up. He deserves that at least.

Thinking about his condition, seeing his weak body and the fear in his eyes.. It angers me. He starved for god sake! He would have rotten in his apartment for what? For hope? To escape reality? To hold on to something that died the moment human kind lost?

Yet I have to remind myself that not everyone is like me. Of course people have hope. They have families, friends, lover, children. They have something to hope for and going outside without knowing how to kill a zombie or being stuck in morality, probably equals to walking into a knife, willingly. They only want to live in hopes to see their loved ones again.

Yet, they wouldn't fight for living. Wouldn't go and find food, water, vitamins, if you are really lucky. I just don't understand where the logic behind that is?

Well, it was always humanities biggest problem to let fear overpower logic.

When the VIR-Z turned into a worldwide pandemic, people went crazy. Suddenly all asians were at fault. Everyday another case where an elderly was attacked. Beaten bloody and worse.

People always made fun of us and that was somehow bearable. Yet, it pained and angered us to have our people physically attacked. People who couldn't fight for themselves, who couldn't protect themselves.

Call me insensitive, but I hope all the people who discriminated and attacked my ethnicity are dead. I hope they suffered a painful death. Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I don't want to forgive. And yes! It still hurts!

"Jimin stop! It's dead!" Jungkooks voice took me back into the present. My hands were tightly gripping the handle of the axe. The walker on the floor.. unrecognizable.

After that neither of us talked. I made sure to bring Jungkook to my apartment safely without him having to kill a walker. I didn't wanted him to get dirty again. While he looked around my place I prepared something to eat before I told him to not leave the apartment until I come back.

He only nodded and didn't ask questions. It felt kind of awkward between us but I wasn't in the mood to talk anyway. After I grabbed fresh clothes and put them in my bag, I left the place to clean myself up too.

I could have done that when we were already at the pond earlier. But my main priority was Jungkooks health at the moment. He probably didn't had a full meal in weeks. I would rather walk twice than have him fainting on me in the open.

I made sure that no walker is in near sight before I stripped and went into the cold water. I washed my hands first to get rid of all the blood before continuing on with my face, hair and body all over. I grabbed the organic shampoo, I found in a grandmas apartment, and made sure to use not too much. Simply because..

It smells like Jacksons home, lavender. Flowerish, just earthy. The scent brings me a little comfort and I would like to have the smell around me for a long time.

I didn't want to think of him again..

Well, I once read that holding your head under cold water had the same effect as electro therapy or something like that. It stimulates the brain and makes you calm down from thinking too much.