19. [M]

Jungkooks P.O.V.

I want to be mad and I am, but I hate it so much more when Jimin cries. I hate to see those big tears fall out his pretty eyes. I hate when I can see pain and sorrow in them and god, I hate myself that I am the reason now why his cheeks are staining with tears.

But I couldn't give in. I need answers and Jimin being at his breaking point is the only way to get what I want.

"Then why did you run away from your responsibility?" I didn't allow myself to soften.

Jimin sobs out, shaking his head as if he was trying to make the thoughts in his mind go away.
"I.. They.. I.. no can't.." and another wailing cry leaves his mouth, directly piercing through my chest.

I sigh and walk to him on the couch, grab him softly by his shoulders and pull him up to me, into my arms where he cried and held my shirt tightly between his fingers.

He tries to speak but nothing would make sense. So I did what I was best in. Comforting people. I let my fingers go through his hair, hold his body close to mine while whispering that it was okay.

"Jiminie, calm down. You're safe, it's okay. Hyung's here now." I wipe his tears away, swallowing down my anger and forgetting the betrayal of this deeply hurt tiny human being. His eyes would look at me from time to time, thinking, but tears would fall out of them soon after, crying once again after calming down for a second and then burying his head into my neck again.

It took a while until he was stable, only little sniffles coming from him while still holding tightly onto me as if I was going to disappear in thin air.

"Jimin, look at Hyung." I mumble softly to which he shakes his head. "Please, baby. Look at me." I tickle him and make him giggle with strained voice until he finally looks up to me.

"What happened in Busan?" I ask him carefully, trying to sound as gently and genuine as possible, hoping he wouldn't panic again. Yet, I saw the fear in his eyes drowning him once again, shaking his head and closing his eyes tightly.

"It's okay, it's okay. You're safe with me, Jiminie. Tell me so I can help you." My hands hold his cheeks carefully, not wanting to hurt him when he now looked like a fragile boy.

I already hurt him enough today and for that, believe me, I will kick my own ass.

"They hurt me." He whispers, exhaustion in his voice.
"Who?"
"My parents."
"What did they do?"

Jimin whimpers, fresh tears leaving his eyes and I wipe them away before leaning my forehead on his, holding him closer than even possible.
"It's okay, l will protect you."
"They.. they used me like an animal for their tests." And Jimin finally was able to tell his terrifying past.

After what he told me.. the only one I want beat up now are his so called parents. How could they do such horrible things to their own child? How could they rob him of his humanity? Using his body for their fucking experiments, knowing their child would be in pain and his body at some point would give up. They were literally playing with his life!

Of course it makes sense now why Jimin was scared to go to Busan. He warned me from the beginning. It makes sense why he didn't talk about his hometown when all his memories there are about the trauma he had. No fucking wonder, he hates getting touched when all his life he knew that who ever touched him hurt him in horrible ways. No wonder he was alone for so long and only trusted Jackson, not wanting anyone else because he never knew who he could trust.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Kookie. I'm sor-"
Jimin softly cries in my arms while I hold his cheeks in my hands.

His lips plump and swollen, eyes and cheeks red.. he looks like a mess but I know he needed to let his mind out. He needed this. I would do anything to make him heal from all the memories haunting his mind.