All Clear

TW: Hospital, derealization

A/N: Sorry this is shorter, I have math. Also, this got pointed out in "Unpredictable", and it still applies in this one, sorry Kristin/Mumza, you're great, but you also no longer exist.

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? The question cycled through Wilbur's head for what seemed like eternity, yet he was no closer to an answer. Every single time he had come to a conclusion, the image of Phil's emotionless face flashed before his eyes. The sword that he had forced into his hands. The calm face that had ended his life.

So he shouldn't, right? He couldn't deal with it, Phil was bad. But then he'd see him cheering him on during the premier of "Your New Boyfriend." His eager face laughing at every joke he had hidden within. Will smiled at the memory, the memory that might not be his. Why did this have to be so confusing?

His thoughts thankfully got interrupted by the door opening, "Hey, mate," Phil greeted quietly.

"Hey," he responded warily.

"The- the doctor gave the all clear," he paused, hesitating, "Have you- you decided?"

No. No. No, I'm not ready. "Yeah," Will glanced down, fiddling with his hands, "Yeah I'll go with you." Phil's face broke into a smile, which almost made him forget all of his worries, almost.

"Okay, I'll- I'll call the doctor," the man said, trying and failing to hide his excitement. Will nodded, his gaze still fixated on the sheets. What if he hurts you?

-

Tubbo had just finished up his stream, as he had received an absurd amount of notifications from Discord.

TommyInnit

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

tubbo

Tubbo

WHATTTTT?!?!?

TommyInnit

Wilburs awake

Tubbo

wait what?

TommyInnit

he's movign in with Phil

Tubbo

Phil as in philza?

TommyInnit

ye

Tubbo

oh

idk what to say to that

is that a good thing?

or no

TommyInnit

uhhhhhhh

good

I think

idk

when i saw him he was messed up

Tubbo

messe dup?

TommyInnit

like he was acting weird

Tubbo

I still dont know what that menas

TommyInnit

don't worry bout it

nvrmnd

Tubbo

wait

no

tell me

what was he acting liek?

Tommy?

helllooooooooo?

Tommmmyyyyy

TommyInnit

Yeah I'm stil her e

Tubbo

whered u go?

TommyInnit

nowhere

I was just thinking

Tubbo

about what

TommyInnit

things

The boy sighed, this wasn't going anywhere except for circles.

Tubbo

fine

does anyone else know

TommyInnit

nope

just me, u, and phil so far

Tubbo

oh

can I tell anyone?

TommyInnit

I would'nt

at least not yet

Tubbo

ok

They continued to talk for a bit, the brunet sometimes trying to pry, just to get shut down almost immediately. Eventually he just gave up. He would find out eventually, he supposed.

-

Wilbur's heart thudded in his chest. They were going to Phil's car, passing door and door after door. A doctor had forced him to get into a wheelchair, as they weren't sure he was able to stand confidently enough yet. He was grateful, he wasn't sure he could stand either. It was slightly humiliating though, being wheeled through a hospital with zero control over where you went or who took you.

They stopped in front of a car, "Here we are," Phil said, stating the obvious. The vehicle was quite nice, as expected, all the seats clean and the windows practically spotless. Wilbur stood shakily, his legs barely supporting his weight. Phil started towards him, but corrected himself. Leaning against the car for support, he opened the door cautiously, trying to not fall over. If I can run through the woods with an arrow in my shoulder, I can do this. He tried to convince himself. Getting in carefully, he sat in the back seat, keeping Phil in his peripheral the whole time. After he was situated, the older male entered the car, and they were off. 

Just FYI this is where the edited story really starts to become better than this one, 'cause a lot of the upcoming plot points are just... out of character and irrelevant