Hospital

"Clint",I called out hoping he could get Steve or someone to get me out of this situation.But Bucky moved his head from staring blankly into space to looking directly at me, his face saying no.

Oh no, this isn't good.Now I can't look away from his eyes, if I do it means he is dominant, it means if I look away he can do whatever he wants to me and I just have to accept it.

I looked away.Shit.

"Nat?",Clint said from behind the door.

I looked at Bucky and he gave another look saying no.

I didn't reply.

"Nat I know you're in there",He said again.

His eyes softened.

"Yes, sorry I'm fine, you can go",I replied.

"Then why is your door locked?",He asked.

Bucky still stared at me.

I didn't reply.

"Ok fine, I'll leave you alone",He said.But I could tell he didn't leave, that means Barnes definitely didn't.

He then started growling.This isn't good.

After a few more seconds, he suddenly got up.With me in his arms.

He carried me to the door, unlocked it and opened it to Clint and Steve trying to unlock the door.

However he just walked straight past them and started walking towards the stairs.

I looked behind me, Steve had a confused face whilst Clint was almost laughing.He's definitely going to use it against me later.

He carried me down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was now eating and put me down, so I could get something to eat.

Everyone's eyes were watching me, including Bucky's.

I grabbed some slices of pizza including some for him as he hasn't eaten yet even though I know he probably won't even eat it.

After I did I went to sit down with the others hoping it would make them think me and Bucky aren't together.Even though we are.I think.

Bucky just stood there and watched me as I tried my best not to look at him.

He then started walking towards me again, I flinched as he reached me however instead he sat down next to me with an emotionless face.He placed his metal hand on my thigh with a firm grip.Probably to make me feel protected.

"So..what's going on with you two?",Clint asked, trying not to smile.

"Nothing",I replied. I didn't want to say too much.

After a few more minutes when I finished my pizza he suddenly got up and he held out his hand towards me.My face dropped a bit, mostly through curiosity.

"You don't have to go with him y'know",Clint said, looking at my reaction.

Bucky's eyes now stared into Clint as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

He was about to turn and go and probably kill him but instead I took his hand and he stopped.

He gave Clint a warning look and dragged me away back to my room.

We lay back in bed as he messed with my hair softly, almost like he was fascinated by it.

It was getting quite late now and after a while I realised he had fallen asleep.His breaths were now steady and he seemed content as I know it's usually hard for him to sleep.