Die

All of a sudden bullets sprayed through the windows, smashing glass everywhere.

"GET DOWN",I shouted.

"YOUR TELLING ME THIS NOW".

"I'M SORRY THERE WASN'T TIME".

"SO YOU'D RATHER LET ME DIE THAN INFORM ME".

"JAMES NO I-".

"AHH",I winced as a bullet penetrated my shoulder.

"NAT",James replied quickly looking at my wound.

"I knew I should've gone on the run, now I'm putting everyone in danger",I said to myself.

"Hey",James said

My attention was wrapping bandage around my shoulder.

"HEY",He said, lifting my head to face him.

"This isn't your fault".

"But it is",I stated, as I felt blood trying to pour out of my body.

"Whatever happens,I'm not letting them take you".

"James, they're not going to stop".I said as we heard the facility now being surrounded.

"Everything comes to an end".

As he said that we heard the bullets stop.

"Go",He shouted as we quickly got up from behind the bed and ran through the compound.

I got the gun from out of my holster until I realised what had happened.

Tony,Clint,Steve,Sam,Had all been captured in some way or another by Hydra.

"Well here they are the infamous black widow and the winter soldier...you really thought you had escaped this time".Alexi spoke.

"Leave them all alone, you came here for me",I replied, still gripping the gun in my hand.

"What about your little soldier behind you...remember all of them people you killed together, the best assassins in the world, hell he even killed your father",He said looking at Tony who was tied up as well as the others.

There was then tension in the room.

"He didn't have a choice".I replied.

"But you did, you even managed to escape".

I then felt tears sting in my eyes.

"...It was a mistake for you to come here".Bucky stated full of anger.

"Was it?"He replied, holding up a gun.

I held my gun straight at him.

"I'm having deja vu",Alexi remarked.

"Shut up",I shouted.

James then stood in front of the gun.

Alexi then laughed."Look around you, you're surrounded, there's nowhere to hide."

He then took the gun from me quickly and shot at Alexi.

Alexi was taken back but laughed.He had a bulletproof suit.

"You should've aimed for the head",He laughed.

He went to shoot again but the gun was shot out of his hand.

"Get him,leave her".

Suddenly soldiers from everywhere surrounded Bucky whilst others held me back.

We both managed to take out multiple of them but there were too many.They had a hold of him also.

"I swear if anyone gets hurt i'm going to kill you".I said killing the last guard who was on me, but no one else tried stopping me.