Surprise

Sitting soaked in blood I waited for James to come back after getting someone to take care of the body.I assumed he would've told Steve that it was him because he has some sort of excuse for killing someone.I don't.Not anymore.Not unless i'm on a mission.

My breath hitched as I watched the door handle slowly open.James quickly came into the room, closing the door behind him.

"It's all taken care of".He said, reassuringly.

"Thank you".I replied with a small smile.

"Are you sure you're ok?".He said walking up to me.

"Yes, I just need to take these clothes off".

"Aw you looked hot covered in someone else's blood",He chuckled.

"Only you would say that",I replied with a laugh rolling my eyes.

"But I know a way I can take them off",I smirked.

"Yeh".

I nodded my head and made my way towards the bathroom.

-An hour later-

Curled up into each other we lay tiredly watching a movie together.I thought it was rubbish, but he seems to be enjoying it.

"You don't like the film do you?",He asked me.

"No, I think it's alright".

"You don't have to lie,I know how you feel."He replied, moving a piece of loose hair around my ear.

"Yes it's pretty shit".I laughed.

"Well i'm like 100years old so i've only had the chance to watch them until...now.".His voice slightly dipped at the end.

I looked up to him, placing a kiss on his chin.

His face suddenly turned into a smile as he buried his head into my shoulder.

"How have I been so lucky to have you?".He whispered into my hair.

"I'm asking you the same question".

"But seriously you...could have anyone in the world and you choose the brainwashed murderer".

"And I'm a trained assassin. James I literally killed someone like a few hours ago".

"Okay you're right, you're lucky you have me".He chuckled.

"Wowww",I replied, digging myself into him.Even though I knew he was right.I'm still a killer.

-The next day-

A woke up and took some pills James had kindly left on the side for me for my hangover.

I assumed James was downstairs with Steve somewhere.

I got changed and brought myself down the stairs.

James noticed me straight away and Sam and Steve only saw me until I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

However when I got there the conversation died a bit so I said "Just pretend i'm not here".and closed my eyes.But listening to everything they were saying.

They were suddenly arguing over who could do the most pushups.

"It's obviously me".I cut in, opening my eyes with a smile.

"Of course...yeh..yeh",They suddenly acted. obviously lying.

"No, my moneys on James considering he has a metal arm".I chuckled, kissing his cheeks and walking into the kitchen for food. I knew they had already switched up the conversation as I left.