Kill

⚠️Violence warning. ⚠️

"Go".Ivan bellowed.

I don't believe this...I have to kill every single one of them, but now most of them are injured enough that they are definitely weaker than they usually are, but so was I.

It was 1 against 20.

This is impossible.This is evil.

I watched Ivan and James stand and watch through a glass panel, they must be trying to make me snap.To not hold back.

The first girl came up to me, she had a broken arm so I effortlessly knocked her to the ground and snapped her neck.I can't believe I'm doing this.

However as i was breathing heavily on the floor the next girl threw me up and swung at my face which i dodged and i hit her out cold.The next few girls then were about to surround me but instead Katina pushed them aside, she was the one who couldn't wait to kill me.

One again like last time she ran and at me and pushed me to the ground. I tried to struggle and escape but I was a lot weaker than last time.She started the punches, I felt the blood drip down my face and I could feel the bruises already.My vision went blurry as she thought she'd defeated me, so did I.

I know I'm better than this, I need to do better than this.

Kill

I caught her fist and easily placed it around her back and pinned her to the ground instead, she looked confused and petrified as she saw something snap inside me, this is it.

As I continued to punch her face I then finally grabbed her throat choking her to death, everyone watched at the side lines however once she was nearly dead and was choking for her last breaths, one of her friends dragged me up kicking off her and I watched Katina come back to life.

This is exactly what i didn't want to happen.Them all ganging up on me.

I got back up wiping the blood that was still bleeding on my cheek.

Kill

I grabbed the girl who kicked me and threw her against the wall, then knocked her out with one punch.

Turning back around I watched all the girls faces drop as they saw me.The next girl that came up to me i effortlessly punched to the ground snapping her neck.Then the girl after that and the girl after that.However when there was only 5 girls left i felt something inside of me.

I enjoyed this.

The last five knew their fate, they knew they needed to kill me.They started surrounding me, ganging up on me but there was no point.Yes i still had blood dripping from all over my body however, i couldn't feel the pain.I was like a robot.Emotionless and had no empathy for anything.

As they surrounded me I gave them a savage smirk.My fiery red hair was now flowing to my shoulders.I could smell their anguish.

Towering over me the five girls started urging me into the corner, I followed what they implied but instead of taking my defeat and fighting here, I saw my window.

Kill

Suddenly I kicked one of the girls in the ribs, breaking them and escaping from the corner, they couldn't even catch me.

I then ran up to the closest girl to me and swung my thighs around her neck and broke it, as I did the other girls pinned me to the ground and held down my arms and legs.I didn't struggle, they were surprised.All I did was smirk.

Katina came up to also smirking about to throw a punch, but before doing so, I grabbed one of my arms up from the weakest girl and punched the girls holding my other arm and also kicking the other girl in the face as she only held one leg down, which was a mistake.