4. It's on both of us

Anastasia was training with Okoye, they got along well the first time they met and Ana told her she wanted to keep training and working out so sometimes she trained with the Dora Milaje.

"Anastasia!" She heard someone shout in the distance, she didn't look tho, she wouldn't take her eyes off her opponent. "Anastasia! It's the Avengers!" T'Challa shouted again, making both woman stop. Okoye nodded telling her she could go.

"What happened?" She asked running towards him.

"Something happened in Lagos, you have to see this" she nodded and walked inside the castle, she was watching the news about what happened "My father is going to make press conferences, I think they are going to make them sign the Sokovia Accords" he told her.

"I thought it was just an idea, I never imagine it would really happen" he nodded and turned around.

"I know you don't agree with this, but it's the better choice" he told her. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Anything any government does its not ok. I like you and your family, the rest of politicians and royal families don't get that chance" she said smirking, he laughed and prepared two glasses of water.

"You should shower" he said making a disgust face, she rolled her eyes again and drank all the water. Then, she walked away and went to her room. After the shower she went to the city searching for new materials for her painting.

"Did you hear what happened?" A woman said in Wakanda's language, which Ana could understand perfectly.

"Yeah. It's outrageous" the other woman said. Ana sighed wanting to be next to Wanda to hug her in that moment. She hoped everyone was taking care of her, at least Pietro was, 100%.

...

At the Avengers Compound, Steve was watching a news report on the Lagos attack and how they blamed Wanda for it "11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries in Lagos, Nigeria, last month. The traditionally reclusive Wakandans were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred"  the lady of the news informed.

"Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil. Not only because of the actions of criminals, but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all" the King T'Chaka said in one of his conferences.

"The Wakanda king went on to..." Steve turned his computer off, but sound drifted toward him from another room. He goes to see where it's coming from and he saw the twins sitting in Wanda's bed. "They are operating outside and above the international law. Because that's the reality, if we don't respond to acts like these, what legal authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nigeri-" Steve sets the remote down after turning the TV off and leaned on the door frame.

"It's my fault" Wanda said not looking at him. Pietro sat next to her in silence, trying to find a way of make her feel better.

"That's not true" Steve told her, she didn't believed him tho, she felt horrible about it and she blamed herself more than anyone.

"Turn the TV back on. They're being very specific" she told him finally looking at him.

"I should've clocked that bomb vest long before you had to deal with it" he walked closer to them "Rumlow said 'Bucky' and... all of a sudden I was a 16-year-old kid again, in Brooklyn" He sat beside Wanda "And people died. It's on me".

"It's on both of us" Wanda said making her brother flinch a little bit, he wasn't liking this situation at all. He didn't want her to feel guilty for trying to protect people.