7. Who's this?

Anastasia was waiting in the car when she saw Natasha and T'Challa talking. She looked over trying to hear the conversation.

"You really think you can find him?" Nat asked him, referring to Bucky.

"My resources are considerable" he assured her, she nodded smiling.

"Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes... so you could probably do that in about half the time" she said causing Ana a small chuckle.

"You know where they are" he commented, Nat shrugged and smirked.

"I know someone who does" she corrected him "I know she won't come, she's probably against the accords. But we would like to have you on our team when we arrest them" she said. He looked at the car where Anastasia was trying not to look at them.

"Why do you need me?" He asked confused, her smiled changed into one forced. "I'm pretty sure this is going to end up in a fight" he nodded and opened the car door.

"I'm going with her. Be careful" he said to Ana, she nodded and watched them walk away.

"You are going after them, aren't you?" Okoye asked defeated.

"Like hell I am".

...

On the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport, Steve drove into the parking lot in a battered, old car. He parked by a grey van and got out.

"Cap" Clint greeted his old friend Steve.

"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice" Steve told him and waved to Tommy who was behind him.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt" he said, Steve nodded and looked at the younger members.

"Thanks for having my back" he says to them, Tommy went in for a hug while Wanda stayed behind.  "It was time to get off our asses" she told him smiling.

"How about our other recruit?" He asked Clint. He opened the back door of the van revelling Scott Lang.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good" he assured him, Scott looked around him disorientated. "What timezone is this?" he said while getting out of the van.

"Come on. Come on" Clint told him helping him get out. Scott shook Steve's hand with an amazed look "Captain America".

"Mr. Lang" he replied with a small smile. "It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America" He looked at Wanda and Tommy "I know you, too. You're great!" He turned back and felt Steve's shoulders. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thanks for thinking of me" he spotted Sam and waved at him "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" He said with his arms crossed smiling.  "Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." he tried to say but Sam interrupted him. "It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again" he assured him.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott. "Something about some... psycho-assassins?" He asked making Tommy laugh.

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man" Steve warned him. Scott shrugged like it was not a big deal as he had been in jail before "Yeah, well, what else is new?"

"We should get moving" Bucky told them from behind the car. "We got a chopper lined up" Clint said.

"Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren. (This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediately.)" a woman said through the speakers.