5. That girl, she was... strange

"You want me to go?" Ana asked the King confused.

"You're family, dear. I care about you and I know you would like to see your family again" he replied with a smile.

"But I can't be seen" she said confused, Shuri walked in with a black suit they both made moths ago.

"You have a hood and a mask, they won't be able to see you" she said excited for her friend's trip.

"We will say you are our bodyguard" the King said with a smile. Ana hugged him excitedly and thanked him a million times "Now get ready, it's not going to be an easy trip" she nodded and went with Shuri to get everything ready. She got a couple of knives in case she had to fight and a gun.

Three days later she was walking behind Wakanda's royalty, in front of them were two members of the Dora Milaje and behind here were other two. She actually hoped that not a lot of Avengers were here because she was against the accords. She walked in side next to T'Challa "You ready?" He asked her, she nodded and they kept going. She couldn't talk in case somebody would hear her and also couldn't use her abilities, which she didn't much when she was alive she wasn't going to do it dead.

"Excuse me, Miss Romanoff?" Ana heard a woman say. She elbowed her friend and he looked behind him seeing the read head.

"Yes?" She replied. "These need your signature" she signed the documents "Thank you" the woman said. "Thanks" Nat also said to her.

"I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight" T'Challa told her. Nat looked over the hooded girl with curiosity.

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering" she said smiling, T'Challa noticed her attention on the girl, who was looking down trying not to be recognise.

"You seem to be doing alright so far. Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill... I wouldn't think you would be particularly comfortable in this company" he said, Ana wanted to laugh, she really did, but she had to hold it up together.

"Well, I'm not" she said smiling. Then a man walked towards them "Prince T'Challa this is Pietro Maximoff, one of our younger members" Ana tried not to look up but she was confused, she couldn't understand how those two signed.

"Nice to meet you" he said shaking his hand, trying not to laugh knowing who he was "That alone makes me glad you're here, Miss Romanoff" he said coming back to the conversation. Pietro looked at the woman with a black outfit confused.

"Why? You don't approve of all this?" Nat asked the prince.

"The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred" he replied, she nodded smiling and Pietro nodded too awkwardly.

"Unless you need to move a piano" King T'Chaka said making Ana scoff. He cleared his throat making the attention to back to him.

"Father" the prince said greeting his father.

"Son. Miss Romanoff. Mr Maximoff" he said greeting everyone then looked at Ana "You" he said not being able to say her name.

"King T'Chaka. Please, allow us to apologize for what happened in Nigeria" Nat said while Pietro nodded reassuring the apology.

"Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all this. I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today" he told her, Ana was actually really happy about this.

"Yes, so am I" Nat said with a sad smile. Ana furrowed her eyebrows, something bad happened, she knew.

"If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is now in session" a man on a speaker said.