Chapter 6

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS I DONT NOW WHY BUT I WOKE YOU ONE MORNING AND SAID HEY WHERES SAMUEL SO HERE YOU GO BFF IN THE PICTURE COMMENT VOTE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK;)

************************************************************************************

I had a throbbing headache when I woke up the next morning. The knocking on my door didn’t make things better but only enhanced my pain; I let out a plea to go away and covered my head with my pillow.

I won’t be spending any time with Nicholas today so I know someone is going to try and kidnap me like they always do. I wonder who it will be this time gosh please don’t let it be mom. She always takes me to the strangest places or worse jasmine, it’s always some party that she wants to go to ‘god if you can hear me don’t let it be jasmine’ the knock repeated as the knob on the door turned I heard the squeak and knew someone was entering my room.

I pretended I was sleep and even added a fake snore. I could feel the person hovering over me it was something familiar about it.

“You don’t snore”

Samuel whispered in my ear, a smile played o my lips “so what” I said with my eyes still closed.

His husky laugh gave me Goosebumps, I sat up and smiled at him “what do you want Sammy” he put on a hurt expression “I can’t see you anymore” I laughed at that.

I missed Samuels presence it was always comfortable to be by him even after what happened to me he stood by me. Samuel sat on the side of me “what’s wrong” I shook my head I didn’t really want to tell him yet I mean everything is going so fast. First me meeting Nicholas then going with him, meeting his friends, and my ex back in town.

It’s a lot even for me “don’t lie to me” I sighed at his reply. I might as well tell him about Nicholas “well I have a boyfriend now” he looked a bit shocked “who” I blushed “Nicholas” he just stared at me “Nicholas what?” gosh what is with all the questions

“Nicholas Wright”

Samuel immediately stood up “Sabrina you chose Nicholas Wright” ok something was up what don’t I know “yeah why not” he sat back down “he’s to much of a ladies’ man for you to be with him I figured you to be a committed person” I replied

“I am and he is to sorry Sammy but what are you talking about”

he sat there for a moment before he said “he isn’t the committed type he’s more of a get with then drop kind” Nicholas? He couldn’t be I would’ve spotted that… right? I layed back on my bed and let out a sigh “are you serious” Samuel nodded his head and layed back to “sorry Sabrina but you got a player as a boyfriend” why do this happen to me here I’m thinking I have a great boyfriend and come to find out he is a man whore.

But if he was playing me why did I meet his friends? Why would he go through all that trouble to take me out and take me to his house? Why would he put on an act to actually seem like he care about me? Too many freakn questions in my head and I can’t answer a single one. He’s probably out with another girl right now, my thoughts were interrupted by Samuel moving a strand of hair from my eyes I didn’t even notice him looking at me was I that consumed in my thoughts.

“you keep worring like that then you’re going to be  an old lady by the age of twenty”

he smiled and I couldn’t help but laugh “well what do I suppose to do” he shrugged his shoulders “just dump him” that’s easy for him to say he don’t actually like him. I looked at Samuel and realized I still liked him  I knew that me and him could never be and I could never tell him how I feel or our friendship would be in major jeopardy but it’s really nice to just lay here with him.