Chapter 14

This is a short chapter but its still need to be here so comment like i always say vote make sure you do. and fannn!!! lol oh yeah this is a really good part lol with nicholas and sabrina they finally have a private moment.

****************************************************************************

I cursed at Nicole ten minutes after Nicholas let us in she made up this excuse that she had to meet up with someone. I knew she wanted to give us some alone time but now I sat there on his couch trying to distract myself from the awkward silence.

“I didn’t expect to see you anymore today” Nicholas was using a low tone and I didn’t know whether that was a good thing or not. I let out a nervous chuckle “yeah same but here I am” it was silent again I hated it being silent I get this feeling to laugh and even though it was the wrong time to do it I busted out laughing causing Nicholas to look at me strangely “what’s so funny” I simmered down my chuckles so I could talk

“its to quiet in here” I finally looked at him and I had to admit I’m glad I did his black shirt was showing off his muscles while his dark denim jeans hung loosely in a daring way, the way his hair was spiked out had him looking like a bad boy and god how do I love bad boys. I licked my lips from all the thoughts that were running through my head I didn’t care that we were on bad terms.

I got up from where I was sitting and went to the spot he was standing, I forgot all about my insecurities and grabbed Nicholas shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. He was unresponsive for a quick second until he got over it and pulled me even closer. The kiss got heavy as his hand locked into my hair, his other hand took hold of my waist and he turned me and backed me up into the wall. He let go of my lips causing me to whimper but stopped when I felt his lips on my neck. The jacket I had on he unzipped and threw somewhere across the room.

His hand left my waist and slide inside my shirt, up until his hands touched my bra and caressed my breast. The space between us which was very little was starting to irritate me so I moved my hands from around him and started tugging the shirt off of him. When I threw his shirt I ran my hands down his chest causing him to shiver.

I smiled at the response I got from him, he soon brought my lips back to his causing me to moan just the taste of them had me in heaven. His hands soon went to my bottom and gripped it, lifting me up off the ground my legs went around his waist I could feel the bulge in his pants which caused me to get more excited. He was carrying me somewhere but I wasn’t paying attention the only thing I know is if he pushes me even closer to him we will never make it to our destination.

I was thrown on a bed I looked around but then towards a sexy Nicholas standing by it. I had full view of him and let me tell you I see why girls want to get with him. His eyes darkened causing him to look dangerous but more appealing. I noticed that my shirt was off hmm when did I lose that, I didn’t care I wanted Nicholas and later is not going to work for me.

He finally got on the bed and kissed me. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he pulled away. He was breathing heavy “are you sure about this” his voice was thick with lust and was slightly hoarse. My mind automatically said yes I knew I fell deeply for Nicholas and to be even closer to him will make me even happier. I nodded my head I didn’t trust my voice. The smile on his face told me he was relieved and didn’t say no he kissed me but gently this time.

Placing a kiss on my lips the cheek, down to my neck, across my shoulders, on both of my breast, to my stomach, and stopping at my waist. The whole time he was looking at me his penetrating gaze held mine only making me hotter. I heard a zipping sound then felt as my pants started to move away from me it was another zipping that notified me that his pants was no longer there. My skin sizzled as his skin rubbed against mine when he slid in between my legs there was no going back. His hands seemed to explore my whole body making me moan when they hit sensitive spots.

The kisses on my neck had me drifting off but they soon came to my lips and had us into a furious embraced. I gasp when he bit my lip allowing entranced as our tongues explored each other’s I felt him coming closer and something poking at my entrance I wiggled under him causing him to groan and hold me tighter I did it and causing sensations to run through me then something unexpected happened he looked into my eyes and said “I love you” I was a bit shocked he just confessed to me and I think he was shocked to from the look on his face but he soon smiled.

I told him the only thing that I knew I should “I love you to Nicholas” and with that we made love that I would never forget.

I woke up in pure serenity remembering every part of what me and Nicholas did I looked over at him still sleeping.

He was holding me closely in his arms I looked at the time and saw it was eleven o clock at night I knew I should get going but when I went to move Nicholas arms tightened around me “stay” his voice was sleepy I would love to stay but my mom should be home by now wondering where I was “I can’t” this caused him to open his eyes and look at me.

He bent down and started to kiss me mumbling against my lips “stay” I wanted to so badly I could feel myself getting worked up again but what about mom “I can’t mom might be worried” his lips went to my neck “please for me bae” just him calling me that told me I had lost “what am I suppose to tell me mom” I felt him smile against me “tell her you decided to spend the night” yeah I barely slept over anyone house except Samuels but I guess I might as well say it.

“Fine” he kissed my lips once again and pulled my back against his front an yawned “good now go back to sleep” I smiled to myself as I got comfortable. My life was starting to get better and it’s all because of Nicholas.