Chapter 23

i know its been so long since i have updated and i am truley sorry so enjoy the chapter its mostly a filler though but just comment and vote anyway!! and any new fans i thank you for reading WHY FOREVER it really means alot to me

************************************************************************

Nicholas convinced me to stay the night I do not know how but it was mostly him pleading and me trying to refuse after a while I gave in. “are you hungry” Nicholas was trying his best to make me feel comfortable, but instead he was coming off a little paranoid thinking I might change my mind about staying “Nicholas” he paused mid-step in his quest to run to the kitchen “yes?” I stood up off the couch and walked over to him. Pulling him into an embrace and resting my head on his chest I said “I’m not going anywhere so relax and I’m fine so stop with the questions” I felt his body relax and a sigh escape his lips.

I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and took his hand in mine pulling him back to the couch. “Sorry about that” I just nodded my head. We sat there in silence just staring off into space, our conversations, since his sister left has been somewhat strained but I think it’s only because there is something that might be making everything hard. I looked over at Nicholas and saw him staring at the floor intently.

He looked at bit sad but I didn’t want to show that I knew. Looking at the time I let out a yawn it was going on one in the morning. Nicholas I guess came out of his thoughts and smiled “let’s head to bed” he lifted up from the couch and pulled me up with him. Walking into the room was the most awkward moment ever. I didn’t know what he thought was going to happen between us but I don’t think I’m ready to just have sex with him again. Our relationship was going fast as it is and maybe slowing down will make things better again.

Nicholas ran off somewhere so I just sat on the bed, a few minutes later he came in holding my pajamas I stared at him confused “you left your clothes here so I just washed them” Nicholas explained I looked at him and smiled “thank you” he nodded his head while I took my clothes and headed towards the door. “where you going” I paused at his question and turned around looking at him confused “to the bathroom” duh but he only shook his head and walked towards me.

“are you going there to change” why else would I go, the way he was looking at me made me slightly uncomfortable but at the same time happy it was like he was looking at every inch of me. “yes” but the time I said that he was standing in front of me holding my waist “I know what you’re trying to do Sabrina” he said while starting to kiss the side of my neck I didn’t get it the only I was going to do was change my clothes. “your trying to slow us down” ok maybe that was true. I felt his lips slide down and felt myself shiver I couldn’t speak I didn’t know where my voice went but it was with me. “I’m not letting you do it, I love you and love every part of you” I felt the side of my shirt start to lift up.

His hand coming into contact with my skin causing me to moan. “I don’t think now is the best time Nicholas” I choked out but he didn’t respond just captured my lips with his. I wasn’t complaining the days I went without kissing him made me hungry for him and I could feel my body reacting to being pushed against a door. I tried wiggling away from him but that caused him to groan, god if that didn’t make my skin catch on fire I don’t know what could. “Sabrina” my name sounded husky coming from him. “Yes” was that my voice it was deep and lust filled, the automatic separation from Nicholas pulling away brought me back to my senses.

I looked at Nicholas to see him staring at me I followed his gaze and was shocked how am I only standing in my bra and underwear. I must’ve spaced out big time for him to undress me without me noticing. I hurried and slipped on my pajamas and looked at the floor blushing like crazy. It was silent in the room but the tension wasn’t there like before. “Come here please” I didn’t notice he sat back down on the bed I slowly walked towards him, standing close as he pulled me onto his lap.