Chapter 17

hey everyone im not by my laptop:( but im by internet so thats great this chapter might be short though so forgive me for not being more prepared. i really dont know what is going to happen in this chapter so dont hate me. sorry for mistakes and grammar errors if there is any. so fan, comment, vote

**********************************************************************************************************

                                          Sabrina POV

Breakfast was nice with nicholas i admit the flower was a nice touch. he decided that we should go out before i go home. so here we are on fifteen mile and gratiot at the Star Theatre. "so what movie you want to watch" we was looking at the movie titles and i couldnt decide worth of nothing.

"how about the new twilight" i questioned i heard nicholas groan "how about not" i laughed "but its going to be awesome come on" he smiled at me letting me know i won "fine but if i see you eyeing that guy we are leaving" what robert patterson was so hot though "i will try my best" i chuckled at him and leaving him standing there.

he caught up to me and held my hand, making our way to theatre A i heard a squeal behind me. nicholas hand tightened around mine and it hurted so i flinched. he noticed my reaction and loosened his hand a bit "nicholas baby what are you doing here" i turned and saw a red hed dressed and a super short skit and her breast was basically popping out of her top, i was amazed she had so much make up packed on her face it made her look like a plastic baby doll.

"why didnt you tell me you was comming here" she pulled him into a hug which looked more like a suffication sanctum. her quickness made nicholas drop my hand so he could catch her. 'bitch' i thought i know she sees me standing here. nicholas saw me looking at him and moved that sluts hands from around him "im on a date" i think the slut was really dumb or the best actor ever she looked like she finally noticed me and trust me her glare only made me to laugh what was that look a stray dog begging for meat.

i laughed which made her glare harder, "with her are you serious" was this girl serious i have patience but there is no way i am going to let her treat me like a nobody "with me is better than with you matter fact who are you" she stuck up her nose at me like i care.

"im kathy not that you would know" kathy! is she serious. nicholas took this time to intervene he looked at me "we should go before the movie starts" oh heck no he is not about to let this slide "how about me and you go back to your place" kathy licked her lips at nicholas. that was it i am very possessive over my boyfriends and this bitch went to far so insteady answering nicholas i smiled at him and walked over toward that slut.

nicholas grabbed my left hand to bad im right handed the first moment she looked at me i punched that tramp right in the nose causing her to stumble back she looked at me in shock while holding her nose. i smirked at her yep thats right sabrina Black punched someone and it felt good. people started comming towards the commotion well it wouldnt be none if the girl wasnt screaming profanities at me, i sighed why do people have to be drama queens nowadays. "god girl shut the flick up its not that serious" i guess i pushed her over the edge because she mad a lunge at me that i saw comming and quickly side stepped but nicholas didnt she crashed into him and they both fell.

to my disappointment she was now straddling him. i let out an annoyed grunt she opened her eyes and saw what happened serious who lunge at a person with their eyes close. she saw nicholas and smirk when she saw she was on nicholasl. the slut had cahoonas because she looked at me and smile then did what i thought was seriously a big mistake. she kissed nicholas fully on the lips, something inside me snaped and next thing i know im grabbing that slut by her hair off of him. i threw her up against the wall and started punching any where i can.

now i am not the best fighter but samuel did teach me a few lessons for self defence an to me i am defending myself from an slutty tramp who just kissed my boyfriend if that didnt fuel my rage i dont know what can. i felt hands clamp on to my waist trying to pry me off of the screaming baphoon. but i wasnt letting go that easily i pulled her along with me causing both of us to crash to the floor.

"dammit sabrina let her go!!!" i heard nicholas yell at me i stopped punching the girl and looked at him shocked "she kissed you!" this made him step back now was not the time to be on my bad side "yeah but its not a big deal" it was my turn to step back.

i cant believe i just fought some slut for him and he is cool with her kissing him. do i mean anything to him! a little freaking respect would be nice!! i looked down at the slag that was trying to get off the floor she wasnt hurt  that bad. i saw nicholas go over to her and help her off the ground i stood there while the girl put her arms around his neck and started to cry. that cry was fake i just knew it she just wanted attention. i couldnt take this so i walked away pushing through the crowd and walking into theatre A im still going to watch the movie just not with nicholas. i sat in the middle row and slid down in my seat just in case he tried to find me it would be hard to.

the movie started and i just sat there not even barely watching it what was wrong with him he let her kiss him. i shook him out of my mind but my fist was still balled up. i had to tell jasmine about this later at least i know she will be as mad as i am. i smiled at that my cousin could be a killer when she was angry at someone. when i looked up i noticed the movie was over i got up and walked towards the exit feeling exhausted. "sabrina we need to talk" oh god i dont want to talk to him right now so i ignored him and walked away but he kept following me. i looked around the theatre trying to figure out a way to get home i do not want to be in a car with him right now.

 i started going through my phone looking at my options "please sabrina" nicholas pleaded but i just kept my eyes on my phone i knew samuel would be working at this time and jasmine had an interview today so i couldnt bother them. my mom was with my aunt and i didnt want to bother them it was other people that was in my contacts but i didnt want to be bothered with them. i looked at the last number in my contacts and made a decisio. i dialed the number and he picked up.

"justin" i couldnt believe it and neither could nicholas because he had a hurt expression on his face

"sabrina whats wrong arent you with nicholas" if only he knew

"yeah can you come pick me up please im on fifteen mile and gratiot at the star theatre"

"sure i will be in a minute is everything ok" he sounded concerned but i could care less

"yeah just tell me when your here" i hung up the phone not wanting to stretch the conversation i would just make things more complicated. i walked over to the  benches and sat down, nicholas sat down next to me "let me explain" he sounded like he was giving up "hurry up" i didnt look at him just towards the plant on the other side of the room. "i was only defending kathy because you were going to kill her if i didnt" i snorted at that but let him continue "and that kiss threw me off gaurd thats why i didnt react and besides you already had her off me before i could" he got that right!

"please forgive me" that made me look at him "for what for having a crazy slut clinging all on you, for letting things get out of hand, for defending her and by the way i wasnt even close to killing her she should be lucky she still have her hands, i do not care about you apologizing because we both know you wasnt defending her so she wont get hurt you were protecting her for a much better reason and i dont know what that reason is but i hope its a damn good one, one thing i am not going to do is fight over a guy ever again so let her do whatever she wants i dont care anymore" i was getting riled back up and i knew it.

my phone went off and i answered it "hello"

"im outside" justin said

"i'll be right out" i shut my phone and looked at nicholas

"goodbye nicholas" and with that i walked out the movie theatre i saw justin's car and got in the passenger seat looking defeated "i heard what happened" how could he know already. "kathy told everyone you attacked her i thought it was really funny it takes alot to get you to fight" i laughed he knew me so well. i leaned my head against the window and just closed my eyes this suppose to have been a good day. its funny how things can change in a couple of hours, "just take me home please" he nodded his head and we rode in silence.