Chapter 12

hey guys chapter 12 whoooooooo!!! personal goal here :) comment vote fan watever lol this chapter is drama

*******************************************************************

My mind was trying to catch up with itself let me think:

1. Took a shower

2. Forgot clothes

                                                     3. Played ninja and the hallway

4. Made it back to my room

And now 5, I’m staring at a half naked Nicholas with a towel around his waist and another drying his hair. He turned around when he heard me sigh, now I admit this never happened to me before he must’ve used my mom shower because I was in the other one.

Ok how to play cool I remember jasmine teaching me something for moments like this but what did she say run? Scream? I don’t know play dead well I’m sure if it wasn’t that one well I have to say something we been staring at each other for two minutes straight and he haven’t blinked not once gosh how does he do it.

I guess I have to break the silence “are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to say something” he didn’t answer me at first but then smirked “I rather stare” he took his clothes off the bed and walked out the room after sliding me to the side of course.

I took a minute to compose myself before pushing up from the wall I was leaning against. I got a hot boyfriend and hot boyfriends comes with…hotness right? Oh god I just signed up for a life time supply of it what am I going to do with myself. I took some jogging pants out my closet and pink Aeropostle shirt with a black ‘I rock’ sweater out my dresser and put them on. I didn’t know exactly where Nicholas went but I can tell by the smell of pancakes that he might be in the kitchen.

Just as I expected as I walk into the kitchen I find Nicholas with a plate of pancakes and sausages in front of him I look over at the counter and see another one that I grab “your mom stepped out she said something about visiting your aunt and will be back later on” that’s just great she would leave me here with him.

Wait shouldn’t I want to be left here with him

Of course you do stupid head

Then why am I complaining

Because you’re not normal

I stab my sausage and we sit there eating in silence until the doorbell rings. I slide my plate to the side and get up from the table rubbing my feet against the carpet until I get to the door.

I didn’t bother asking who it was but when I swung the door open I quickly regretted it “what’s up” Justin said standing there in all his conceited glory I mentally cussed myself out for not checking “what do you want” I didn’t have time for him and his stupid games.

He didn’t even look fazed by how rude I sounded “cant I come see you” he smirk if we were on better terms maybe I wouldn’t feel so angry by his appearance but we weren’t “no now what do you want” when he didn’t reply I sighed and went to close the door until a hand stopped me to my disappointment It was his. “can I come in” Justin murmured oh god I didn’t want to let him “I have company” he looked at me as if I surprised him “who Samuel I haven’t seen him in a while I should say hey” instead of him waiting he side stepped me and entered my house

“excuse you but I didn’t say Samuel was here” he snorted like I was a joke

“well who else would actually be here” that’s when my savior came from the kitchen