Chapter 15

So i know what your thinking whoa really well yes. and im so close to chapter 20 thats i already planned it. so comment, fan, vote also im looking for the perfect most normal picture of taylor lautner if yu have that picture just message me on here and let me know what you think is going through justin head i wonder if i should do a pov for him. anyway thank you for still reading my book:)

************************************************************************************ 

The next morning I woke up to Nicholas being gone. I was nervous until he came into the room with a tray of food now normally I would call this so corny but he made it look so sweet “good morning” he smiled causing me to smile back “is that for me” I looked up towards him.

he lifted my chin and kissed me gently on the lips “of course” I looked down at the tray the eggs were scrambled, sausages were maple I could smell it, pancakes was chocolate chip, it was my favorite which caused me to look at him skepitily “how did you know” he smirked at me “don’t I suppose to know these things” yea but I never told you “who told you” he rubbed his head shyly aww how cute “your mom she called while you were sleeping and I told her you were here”

aw crap I forgot about my mom I put my head in my hands “how much trouble am I in” she is probably flipping out “none actually I told her you fell asleep over here and I didn’t want to wake you in fact your staying for another day” I looked at him shocked “why” I mean I was glad in all but I don’t get it I narrowed my eyes mom and her favoritism again she is probably trying to plan my wedding already very typical of her.

“Every one is coming over they want to hang out seems like I have been keeping you to myself and Nicole started a rebellion” we both chuckled at that. “What time” I said “around two oh and your mom dropped off you some clothes so no need to go home” my mouth dropped my mom must really like him. “I think she was eye raping me at the door though I forgot my shirt up here” I laughed at that one I know my mom look it’s like she’s stalking her prey or something.

“Well you are hot” I shrugged my shoulders he went on the other side of the bed and sat down “yea well I am already taken” I smiled at his comment. We didn’t say anything else until after I got done eating which wasn’t long I was pretty hungry from yesterday. The thought caused me to blush Nicholas saw my cheeks and kissed both of them “do I want to know” he smiled I shook my head no and handed him the tray.

He went down stairs while I took a shower. I know it’s not a big seal to some people but I was amazed when I saw the bathroom had a Jacuzzi and the shower had four shower head circling it talk about best shower I my life.

I got dressed after getting out and hopped down the stairs two at a time I went to the movie room where I heard the TV and found Nicholas, Nicole, Max, Ashley, Tony, Jenna, Kimberly, Maggy, Teck Damon, and Justin sitting everywhere around the room. Nicholas immediately got up from his spot by Justin and walked over to me pulling me into a passionate kiss. I heard his friends whistle and I laughed.

“Hey everyone” I said over to his smiling friends well except Justin they replied back with hey or was sup’s. Nicholas put his arms around me and led me over to where he was sitting. Talk about awkward “hey Sabrina” Justin voice was calm but I heard how he was trying hard to keep his voice even “hey” I said back and focused on everyone else “so Jenna where have you been and Ashley how is the new job going, Kimberly I see a ring so Teck better be the one that gave you that” every one chuckled but responded first Jenna “I left town to go see my brother in Arizona talk about trouble” then Ashley “job is going great I every got a bonus for this photo shoot I did in Chicago” lastly Kimberly “yes he proposed and you are so going to be in the wedding so no backing out we don’t have a date planned but when we do it will be perfect” It was so easy talking to them.

Nicholas started to nibble on my ear causing me to zone out of the conversation everyone was having “you know what I’m thinking” he whispered huskily in my ear “what” the word hitched in my throat put he understood somehow “going up stairs for an hour or two” I blushed I knew where he was going with it and me sitting on his lap I could feel his excitement but Teck who was watching us caught on “oh no there is no sneaking off to mess around she’s staying here nick”  Nicholas gave him a playful death glare well I hope it was playful I laughed anyway.

I wasn’t paying that much attention but I noticed Justin hands slowly turn into fist. “So what movie are we watching” thank Nicole for breaking the silence. Everyone started arguing over what movie but at the end it came down to Jenna pick Let It Shine and Damon who was mostly quiet, movie Red Dragon. “Ok which one” Maggy said. At the end everyone settled for Let It Shine which is an awesome movie.

I leaned into Nicholas to get comfortable everyone got in spots with certain people except Justin who was looking at his phone. Something told me he was up to something but I didn’t want Nicholas to see me looking at him so I faced the screen. Ok so I love this movie and I guess all the girls there did because every song that came on the girls had song even the rap battle which the guys joined in. after the movie was over Nicholas and everyone went into the kitchen I stayed behind to pick out another one but I wasn’t the only one “can I talk to you” I sighed what am I suppose to do play nice or ignore Justin I didn’t know but I didn’t feel like arguing with him “sure” I shrugged. I never turned around to face him just kept searching through the movies.

“I’m sorry about yesterday and about everything else that happened between us I know I was an idiot and I’m not asking you forgiveness for it I was wrong but if we can….can we be friends I would stop with the comments everything just let me be your friend” it was silent after he talked what am I suppose to do say no, say let’s start over, I didn’t know it was too soon to even have a normal conversation with him could we really be friends.

I looked down at my feet still facing the shelves “I don’t know I have to think about it” I couldn’t answer that question right now. “Ok I understand” memories of us together laughing, so carefree came into my mind. He was my light, the air that I breathe, my heart and now he is nothing can we really act like nothing happened, really get over us. I stayed by the shelf until everyone came back into the room I didn’t feel like watching a movie now and judging by how Justin was looking he didn’t either. I looked towards Nicholas who seemed to be studying me.

Any other time it would’ve been ok but now it feels like he is looking into me and reading every secret I have. I looked away and went to sit on the couch. Another thing I didn’t think through I sat next to Justin causing him and I to tense up but not say anything. The movie started and Nicholas sat on the other side of me I wish we chose the bigger couch now because my arm was touching Justin side. I felt sparks and pulled away I’m over him and me and him will never happen again.

That should tell me we could be friends right it was worth a shot at least. I didn’t say nothing the whole movie but I could feel Nicholas looking at me...i just couldn’t look at him not yet at least. “Well we should go” Nicole said over to me and Nicholas I smiled at her but I don’t think it reached my eyes. I think she knew and gave me a sad smile. Everyone stood up and started to leave the room but Justin stopped and turned to me “mind walking me to the door Sabrina” when I mean everyone stopped they literally stopped and turned toward me and Justin.

Nicholas sitting on the side of me but I could only look at Justin was he serious. I was crazy for what I said “sure” everyone looked at me shocked like I just killed the president and admitted. I got up from the couch and walked out the room with Justin. When we got to the door he turned towards me “have you thought it over” is he serious. He continued “I know your thinking look Sabrina I knew you weren’t paying attention to that movie heck I wasn’t even paying attention” my throat felt dry I forgot he knew me so well “I have” he looked at me to continue “I think it’s worth a shot” he smiled a little I knew he was happy by the way his eyes lit up.

“Thank you” it sounded genuine. I didn’t reply because everyone caught up with us by the door and I had to say goodbye. When everyone left I passed Nicholas and went to clean up the movie room.