Chapter 9

Sorry for the late upload you i have been busy but i noticed i havent been receiveing that many comments and votes and you know im not sure if i should keep up the story so to prove all my hardwork didnt go to waste i would like you input on things also dont be afraid to tell you friends to read it im sure that if you do it will be a great help to me. im dedicating this chapter to my best friend Imbrications because he has been supportive. feel free to comment.vote.fan.

*********************************************************************************

I could only recollect my thoughts not because of Nicholas but because my mom was trying to dress me up “Sabrina make sure you comb your hair you know nappy is sappy” I couldn’t help but chuckle at that.

My mom was always coming up with weird quotes that she know she make up on the spot. “But why am I getting dressed up” I whined. “Not telling now hurry” she walked out of my room as I fell back dramatically on my bed. Its been two weeks since I’ve seen Nicholas and been to Chicago with his friends.

I admit I had tons of fun the shopping, the partying, late nights up around the hotel they got. Before you ask no I wasn’t getting freaky with him we actually had two beds in our room so I was comfortable. We just stayed up talking about our lives and what we want to do the next day, I felt awkward when he wouldn’t let me pay with my own money and told me to get whatever I wanted like come on we only been going out for what three weeks going on four I don’t want to portray myself as a gold digger so I only got little things.

That does not include the gigantic teddy bear Nicholas got me with the words Chicago on it. I was stunned when he brought it into the hotel room and pretended to make out with it talk about dying laughing. Everyone had a blast and going sightseeing was a major moment for me.

But this is ridiculous I am missing him so much I can tell I am already sprung I don’t know if it’s a good thing or bad but it’s definitely getting my mind off the Justin situation. I failed to mention Justin was in Chicago with us between all the smirking and the snide remarks I was throwing his way we got into a major argument.

“Why are you acting stuck-up” Justin spat out

“I don’t like you!” I shouted. “No you love me” he smirked.

“The only thing I love about you is the fact that in my mind a tiger is biting you in the ass while I stab you in the heart” I spat back.

His smirked quickly diminished off his face and I could tell I hit a nerve “I don’t see what Nicholas see in you” ok too far

“I don’t see what I ever saw in you!! You obnoxious bastard!” Nicholas quickly intervened when he saw us causing a scene in the mall “ok guys” him grabbing me around my waist calmed me down a little but I wasn’t finished with Justin.

How could I love a person so arrogant so conceited? My sigh told it all I stilled didn’t but that didn’t mean I was going to want him back, act like nothing happened, act like he did abandon me and rip out my heart.

My anger quickly builded as I looked back toward him “I hope you burn in hell” I told Justin before I let Nicholas guide me to a different part of the mall. He spent the rest of the day distracting me and I let him. “HURRY UP” mother snapped me out of my thoughts reminding me she was taking me somewhere. I quickly dressed and combed my hair a little carmax was all I was going to put on and ran down the stairs.

“Finally took you long enough” my mother said, I only rolled my eyes and headed towards the car. I always hated my mom’s Cadillac yeah it was a cool car but I had too many embarrassing moments in it with Justin that now I am ashamed of. My mom got in the driver seat and soon we was driving down warren