Chapter 10

Here you go guys chapter 10 it was goin to be longer but i got a great idea for chapter 11 and just had to hold off what i want to do so comment vote even fan and thank you all for reading my story i passed 100 reads :) happy dance time. thank you for everything:) also i added nicholas pov in this one.

*****************************************************************************************************

 When mom has guest then she cooks and when she cooks I try to avoid passing the kitchen. I really don’t see what was the big deal it was only me and her tonight. Jasmine didn’t even bother calling me instead she said her and Johnny needed alone time.

Wasn’t that all they were having since being together oh well. I was in my room as usual jumping up in down on my bed singing to one direction more than this. I am a total sucker for them especially Harry he makes my heart beats wild, ok maybe I’m being over dramatic but come on who wouldn’t love this.

But anyways I was minding my business when the door bell rung “mom get the door!” I shouted from upstairs “I’m doing something!” my mom yelled back gosh why do I have to get it. I jumped off my bed and held up my phone that was playing my music. Looking at the time it was ten thirty who could possibly come over this late. I jumped the last two stairs and head towards the door, yea you that think where you suppose to say ‘who is it’ and get an answer well I didn’t and now I’m regretting it.

I swung the door open and all the godly glory stood at my doorstep. Looking at his toned body, his rippled muscles his spiked hair, dazzlingly and I do mean dazzlingly smile that was blinding me, god those eyes makes my body break out in flames. I jumped out my thoughts when he throat cleared “hey” god his deep voice made me melt.

I realized I was standing there staring at him wow I’m such a dork for that. I held my head down and opened the door wider so he can enter. He walked pass me and I could smell caramel with a note of honey in the air. Does he have to smell good to?

“Sabrina is our guest here” my mom yelled now I suddenly knew what he meant about seeing me tonight.

“Yes mom” I murmured, we walked into the living room and sat down on the couch dinner wasn’t going to be ready for a while. I turned on some cartoons yes cartoons I love me some Inuyasha and they just so happen to have a marathon on YES! I heard a chuckle on the side of me “really” I looked over at Nicholas like he just stole something “yes really Inuyasha is awesome” he snorted ok you can comment on anything you want but when it come to Inuyasha that’s a different story “look here Inuyasha is awesome and don’t be trying to diss him because if he was really he would chop your head off just for that snort and don’t hate because he way hotter than you” I was breathing rapidly trying to catch my breath I could only see a smirk on his face “so you think I’m hot” I sighed seriously “is that the only thing you heard” he shook his head no and turned towards the TV. I leaned back into the chair.

Nicholas POV            

I sat there for two hours watching a guy dressed in red with this stupid long sword parade around killing slimy demons. I looked over at Sabrina and saw her on the brink of tear it was a sad part a chick name kagome was on the verge of dying and so was the dude.

Talk about lame I could tell she was trying to not cry, just looking at Sabrina made me smile the way her hair shined her face expressions so innocent but you can see the hurt in her eyes that makes you want to protect her. Her body was amazing and the way her caramel skin looked smooth. Any guy would be lucky to have her. I mentally slapped myself what are you thinking nick you are a player why are you wasting your time at Sabrina’s house watching a lame show when you can be at Kathy’s house getting laid.