Chapter 22

i know i suppose to be updating way ahead right now but look things came up so dont sweat me.. lol anitways feel free to comment vote heck even fan... im thinking of ending the book at thirty chapters welll thats my goal of and i was reading this book on here called BITE ME NOT and omg it is amazing you have to read it just click on the dedication and got to her profile trust me you will love it.

***********************************************************************************************8

The drive-in was ok it was dark out but I could see the little pieces of paper on the ground through the window. They must’ve not cleaned up yet, I shrugged my shoulders and looked towards Nicholas “so what movie are we seeing” he was pulling the bags from the back seat “it’s a surprise” oh great another surprise “cant you just tell me” I whined.

He shook his head no, stubborn much I thought. I looked back out the window I figured give him the cold shoulder until the movie come on well I figured I try at least. I was really happy I was with him just seeing him made my night you know how you leave your family for the first time to go on a far away trip for more than a week and while you’re gone you call and text everyone because you get homesick, when you finally go back home and see your loved ones the sense of happiness that feels you and you think why did you ever leave.

Well that was what I was feeling it felt like forever to me, “Sabrina” Nicholas mumbled my name but the way he said it had my turn to look at him curiously I could hear the sadness in them “yes” it looked like he was debating with himself, he finally shook his head and gave a small smile “nothing never mind” the smile didn’t reach his eyes and I could something was bothering him but I didn’t want to push him on it if he really wanted to tell me he would.

I smiled back and looked towards where the movie was starting to come on. After the previews the name came up “flicka” oh god this is such a sad movie why would he bring me to see this I cried my eyes out the first time I saw this not to mention it was with my little sister and trust me the snot fest was not pretty. We was depressed for a week, he shrugged his shoulders “I figured you would like it have you seen it” I looked away “yea me and my little sister use to watch it, it was her favorite movie” it seemed to get quiet in the car “I’m sorry…do you want to see another movie” I looked to see he was concerned “its ok” I reassured him “I’m glad you actually suggested it” I really was.

I leaned back in my seat and reclined it, Nicholas did the same. During the movie I was a crying mess, I guess Nicholas predicted this because he handed me a box of Kleenex “poor flicka” I sobbed Nicholas had me in his arms trying to sooth me I could tell the movie was getting to him to but he was not trying to show it. Somehow we got in the back seat, probably because it was kind of difficult to calm me down with the space between us.

After the movie I still didn’t recover I wasn’t just crying because flicka died but because the movie showed some of the pain I was feeling and it was hard not to miss my sister while watching it. It was quiet in the car while we drove I probably got Nicholas thinking it was a bad idea letting me see it but I really was grateful I didn’t come across watching it alone.

“Sabrina” his voice sounded unsure “yes” I continued looking away from him “are you ok” I just nodded my head “are you sure” I knew he was just making sure but I didn’t want to talk about me “yea I’m fine the movie just gets me every time” I laughed but I could tell by his silence that he knew it was more to it. “You want to go somewhere” I shrugged it didn’t matter to me at that moment. We pulled over somewhere twenty minutes later I wasn’t paying that much attention though “stay here be right back” he took the bags he got from the gas station with him and shut the driver’s side door.