Chapter 21

Nicholas pov

This was my chance to make it up to Sabrina I don’t know why I defended Kathy I just felt sorry that she was getting her ass kicked so badly because of me. I chuckled Sabrina looked like a hot mad women pulling Kathy off of me. But I regretted it after she lashed out on me, my heart sunk after she called Justin out of all people to come get her.

On my way to Sabrina house my phone ranged I quickly answered it “hello” I wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone. “Hey bro was sup” it was my sister Micah of course I did not feel like talking to her “nothing what do you want I’m kind of in the middle of something” I heard her chuckle on the other side.

What could be so funny “like what getting Sabrina to forgive you by the way why didn’t you tell me you actually had a likeable girlfriend” it took me a minute to figure out what she was saying “you didn’t” she knew what I was talking about “I didn’t but mom did you should have let her meet her when she asked you” oh god my mom was like a pit-bull when it came to me dating she was very protective and didn’t like no one “oh god” I know Sabrina is probably killing herself and rethinking being with me because of my stubborn mother “oh relax mom loved her” well that was a shock “really?” I asked skeptically.

Micah just laughed over the phone “yea and we even hanging out both mom and her mom and me and her pretty cool huh” I sighed in relief I should’ve known mom would like her. Coming to a stop sign I saw I was nearing Sabrina house “look I have to go so I’m guessing you are crashing at my house so the key is in the mail box” before she could answer I hung up. I turned onto her street and parked in the driver way, I sat there for a moment getting my thoughts together I don’t know where I was taking her but I figured I would think of something when we’re driving.

I took a deep breath and got out the car, slowly walking up to her door and ringing the doorbell. I could hear the cheesy tune going throughout the house and footsteps I knew it was Sabrina when I heard the loud thump and a muffled ow.

She probably fell down the stairs I chuckled at that she is such a klutz. The swinging of the door made me stop and look toward the brown eyed girl in front of me with wild hair cascaded down her shoulders. Tonight I will make things write with Sabrina.

Sabrina pov.

I heard the door bell and hurried to put on my carmax and strawberry lip gloss. That got to be Nicholas. I let out a sigh and hurried to get down stairs, to my disadvantage I didn’t tie my stupid shoes so I stepped on the lace and rolled down the steps.

My back hit the floor first thankfully but it was a painful landing. “ow” that really hurt I picked myself up rubbed my back sort of and walked to open the door. I heard a chuckle on the other door “glad to know he’s taking my fall funny” I murmured. I opened the door causing him to stop and look at me. God he looked good in his black button up shirt and denim jeans, his hair was spiked a little giving him that edgy look.

Crap my hair was a hot mess I didn’t even comb it, I took a scrunchie off my right arm and went to put my hair into a decent ponytail “no leave it down it looks nice” this caused me to blush I at least took my fingers through my hair to get some of the tangles out. “ready” he nodded his head and I stepped outside the door. It was a little chilly out so I wrapped my arms around myself, Nicholas saw me do this “it warmer in the car” I bet it was I looked toward the camaro and sighed if anything I missed the car.

I chuckled which caused Nicholas to look at me weird “whats funny” I shook my head “nothing I just missed my car” yep I said my car technically I call any camaro mine. “Your car?” he smiled I gave him a wild smile “of course can’t you see it loves me its practically shining as I walk towards it” we both laughed it was probably shining because he washed it but I liked my reason better. “Well I love you too” he said casually but I could tell he meant it.

I didn’t respond, just got in the car and waited for him to get in. I forgot what it was to sit here, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes I didn’t open them when I heard the driver’s door close or when the engine started not even when he pulled off. It was silent in the car and I could sense no one wanted to break it. Something popped into my head I have no clue where we are going “Nicholas” I said not moving to face him “yes” he voice seemed distant “where are we going” he didn’t answer so I had to open my eyes to look at him.

He shrugged his shoulders when he saw me watching him “you don’t know” I said accusingly he just smirked “I rather keep you guessing” this made me smile “it’s not that many places around here” he seemed to think about that but he still had that knowing look on his face “ik” he said simply. I decided to leave it alone and lean my head back, after awhile we stopped for gas. Nicholas said he needed some things so he went inside the gas station, I took my chance to look around and oh boy I could tell we weren’t in Detroit anymore so where were we. I didn’t want to ask Nicholas so I pulled out my phone and went to metro navigator it showed my location.

“Dearborn” what could we been doing here and how long have we been driving. I looked at the time it was only ten o clock thank god, I texted my mom telling her I would be home late and that I was with Nicholas so she wouldn’t be worried. She texted me five minutes later with an ok and something about her stopping over my aunt’s house to stop her from killing jasmine.

I laughed I wonder what she did now, Nicholas came out the store with three bags in his hands he got in and threw them in the back seat “what is that” I looked towards the back “just stuff” yea right I went to grab one when he blocked me “you got to wait to see be patient” I snorted at him “no” I challenged he raised his eye brows and smirked “you have no choice so turn around” I stayed how I was “please” he said nicely.

I gave up because he said please and sat back down in my seat. After ten minutes of constant questioning him we finally reached our destination “a drive in” he smiled “yea it would be fun” I shrugged my shoulders I didn’t even know they still had one. What was it called Ford-In wow I need to come here more often.