Chapter 11

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPLOAD NO WIFI UGH SO MESSED UP ANTIWAYS COMMENT VOTE FAN IF YOU WANT BUT THINGS ARE GOING TO GET INTERESTING:)

****************************************************************************************

Sabrina pov

My mom is doing to die. When she offered Nicholas to spend the night here FOR TWO DAYS I almost died. I knew something was going on when I noticed Nicholas mood change. I wondered why he just didn’t stay over Johnny house.

“Soooo this is my room” only guys that been in my room are Samuel and Justin. I watched as Nicholas walked over to my bed and laid down, if the blush on my face wasn’t telling anything about what I was thinking then my thoughts were practically screaming out of my brain. His shirt was slightly up and was flashing his abs, oh god I started to feel dizzy as he pulled his shirt above his head.

He looked at me as I stared at his body; thank you lord for his eight pack my mind pictured my tongue slowly going everyone. With our bodies close together, I shook my head to get the thought back to normal well semi normal. “It’s kind of hot in here” he smirked. Yeah right not that hot, I sat on my couch because I could tell if I sat on the bed I would rape him. I silently laughed at that, I never imagined me wanting to rape someone.

Well this would be the first “yeah I’ll tell my mom to turn on the air conditioner later’ I was looking everywhere but at him.

“So why didn’t you stay at Johnny’s” I had to keep myself distracted but when he didn’t answer I looked at him. Big mistake I didn’t even notice he got off the bed I was staring directly into his eyes “isn’t this better me spending alone time with you” I was getting hotter and hotter each second.

“Not answering my question” I sighed out he looked at me and his eyes flickered to my lips just in that instant his lips crashed down on mine. I automatically locked my hands in his hair as he pushed against me causing my back to lay on the couch and him to be pushed in between my legs.

I felt him bite my bottom lip causing me to gasp and him to slip his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as I tasted him, his lips left mine after a moment and I whined but I quickly felt his lips on my neck with every kiss there was a fire that was spreading. I trailed my hands across his broad shoulders to pull him closer towards me but he pulled back.

“I have been wanting to kiss you all day” we both breathing deeply. I couldn’t even respond “Sabrina did you get Nicholas settled in” gosh mom ruins everything Nicholas leaned towards me and whispered in my ear “yea did you get me settled in” I laughed and responded to my mom “yea mom” I pushed Nicholas to the side causing him to let out a playful whine “go to bed” I said while heading towards my bed.

“with you” I looked back to see him smirking if I say yes I highly doubt we will get any sleep but his body was looking to wanting how could I say no “on the couch” I tossed him the extra cover in my room and jumped in my bed now was not the time to be intimate with him. “Am I really going to be sleeping on the couch” Nicholas said I laughed “yeah now go to sleep I need my beauty sleep” I really didn’t but I needed an excuse.

I thought he was going to complain but instead came over to my side of the bed and kissed me “goodnight” he said softly I licked my lips and said “goodnight” I laid my head on my pillow and watched as he laid down on the couch and covered himself with the cover.

I thought of something I grabbed one of my pillows and tossed it to him “thanks” he smiled I just nodded my head and turned off the light. “Sabrina?” Nicholas said “yes” I was getting sleepy already “I miss you already” I smiled in the darkness “well I miss you to now go to sleep or I’ll bash you with a pillow” I heard him chuckle but he did not respond.