Chapter 1

In a town so far away from people , Were this town is unknown its invisible..There are people living there in very small cottages , They may not be rich..But they sure know how to run things...From these cottages theres a girl called Karen who lives with her mother & her sister Sabrina , Karen is an easy going person ,whos 16 years old , She lives in a tiny cottage made of wood with few furniture made from million years ago. Karen has wide light brown eyes , Curly long brown hair and her body is in shape .. As she wears ripped and dirty pants with no shoes..wears a long-sleeve shirt whos really old and dirty. As karen was walking in the rusted streets she saw her best friend Wendy..

" Hello! Wendy , How are you? " Said Karen depresdly

"Hey Karen .. Whats that low voice for? " Asked Wendy.

" Nah, its nothing " answered Karen

" okay..well ! Do you want to go to the fishermen's party? " She asked

"Boring!! Every single night and every single day we do the same things & go the same places ! Im sick of this town! And everyone in it ! I wanna be rich ! I'll save up for a laptop and i'll work really hard , I got 500 from my last job so all i need is 500
more and ill buy the laptop for 1000 to audition online for the contest " karen answered hopefully.

" Did you know that happiness isnt by money and being popular ? " answered Wendy

" Nope, you're wrong Happiness is money , being famous and people looking forward to be like you one day " Answered Karen Selfishly

"As your my friend i'll agree with you..Although you're wrong happiness isnt by money, it's for free if you look forward to it .. "

"Yeah yeah, Say what you want ! I'm going to make my own "happiness" My own way " Karen yelled as Wendy takes a step back then run away from her.

Karen said that Wendy is very happy even though the situations she's in as shes really poor , wearing ripped and cutten jeans her legs are barely coverd..I always wonder .. What do poor people do in winter? It's so harsh as people judge them or get disgusted by them .. they're people too .. Just in a bad level ..

Few hours later Karen went through the old streets searching for a job As she kept searching everywhere.. She finally saw a little shop .. Saying that they are hiring..She got really excited as they accepted her as a seller with George Her boss , They sell vegetables and fruits . She described George as a rich man compared to her .. who opened a shop in the place they're living in but she kept wondering why would he make a shop here in this ruind place instead of making this shop in the normal places where people could by atleast 10 things at once? , As she continuously thank him...

" Im really flatterd that i got this job Boss , Thank you so much! " Said Karen as he smiled .

" But, May i ask about the..Payment? How much will i get paid?" Asked Karen.

"You get paid 100 Per-Day" He said with a wide smile .

" Wow! that gives me 5 days to get the laptop i wanted! Thank you so much George ! " Karen said and clapped her hands playfully.

"No problem" he simply answered.

As Karen kept working all her thoughts were rushing about the laptop ! She was thinking if Blue Calder would accept her voice as she audition..she knows that she sings well, But she had a feeling that her dream wont come true. The sun is going down.. its almost night and its paying time! In a sudden Karen had the best shock ever.

"What's that?" She asked .

" You needed 500 Pounds to buy a laptop right?" He said

" Yeah!! "

" Well, I thought i could lend you the 500 Pounds to buy the laptop you wanted.." He said in a really sweet tone with a smooth smile.

" Oh my god.. George thank you so much !! I can't believe it ! I'm finally going to audition for the Singing Contest on YouTube .. I guess thats how they call it..I only heard of it .. " Karen answered while she jumped up and down .

" Hahaha, No problem ! And yes Its youtube " He answered

" Can i ask you for.. only one more thing please? " she asked.

" Do you know where can i buy a laptop? " Obviously Karen didnt think about where will she get a laptop..They got no technology in her town.

" Actually i do, I got my own company Dr.Georges Technology i could give you a ride in my lemo there ? if its okay with you. " He offerd

" I'd be glad to! Thanks again! "

" Stop thanking me im just making your day " He smiled