Chapter 23

Karen's POV

I fill my plate with food. It's so freaking full. I still like the idea of how Adam and I share the same birthday dates. It must be really cool to celebrate our birthday together. For instance, having gifts on the same day, sharing the same birthday cake..and other more things. I really like him, so much. I watch him while eating, his mouth is full of food, the way his mouth moves while eating..everything is perfect. Melody's cooking is on point. It's better than words.

"Umm, Karen?" Adam practically waved my cloud of thoughts with his hands.

"Yeah?"

"Why were you smilling? It is cute as hell though" he asks.

"I was smilling?" I didn't know i was smilling.

"Yeah. What were you thinking of?"

"You," I say adding "As usual"

He didn't say anything. Just smiled and leans over to kiss my forehead.
He's amazing.

"It's really hot!" He says, grabbing the cole of his short to add some air, i guess.

"Won't argue with that," i say. It is really hot today though. The sun is hotter than fire that it's temprature passed the walls and we could feel it.

"I can't take this!" He says in a bit angry tone.

"Take what?" As soon as i said those words he got his head inside of his shirt, taking it off and throwing it on the couch of the living room beside us.

Gosh! He is shirtless! Really shirtless! Infront of me!

"What? It's not like the first time!" He laughs and I join.

"I didn't know you have six packs?" I ask. I really didn't notice them before.

"Oh and what about the rest? Didn't notice them too?" He jokes, smilling.

"What rest?" I ask.

"Abs and V-line. Oh c'mon Kae! You saw me at the beach!" He laughs a really loud laugh.

"Well, yeah. But i didn't notice them. I wasn't like staring at your body's shape like an eagle!" I lie. I did stare. Alot. But for real i didn't notice him having a gym body. Maybe i was just distracted by his face or talking. Or everything.

"Okay" he rolls his eyes.

"Thanks Melody" he smiles, taking my plate with his and placing them on the counter of the kitchen.

"My pleasure , dear" she smiles at him.

"Yeah" he rolls his eyes again.

"Why rolling your eyes now?" I laugh.

"I'm a man now, i can't be called "dear". Like what the eff," he says and I laugh a really loud laugh.

"What? So I'm a child now?" He says , and I laugh even more and he joins.

"I love you Kae" he says.

"I love me too" I tease.

"Bitch" he says then coughs quickly, getting up the dining room, heading to the bathroom and I laugh an uncontrolable laugh.

Adam's POV

I really like seeing her smilling or laughing. It really makes my day. I find my self happy as hell when she is happy, or even if shes around.

I got inside the bathroom, turning the sink on in an attempt to wah my hands. As i hear a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I say.

"Karen, who would it be? Duuhh." I can tell she's laughing right now.

"You're in a good mood" I smile, holding her waist in an attempt to let her be close beside me.

"Maybe" she smiles.

"What time is it?" I ask her as she gets her phone out.

"It's 11:05pm"she informs me. Wow, time flew by. Sierra's fucking party is at 12:00.

"We should be getting ready by now" i tell her, closing the sink and she nods.

Karen's POV

I have nothing to wear here! My closet....The closet is at Blue's house. What am i supposed to do?

"What's wrong?" Adam asks me in our way upstairs. I can tell he knew something is wrong from my face's expression.

"The thing is that my clothes are at Blue's house, in Laura's room" I half lie.

"It's okay babe, we can go get them." He grabs my waist in his hands and I smile.

"I love you" I say.

"I love me too" he says, practically getting his revenge. I like it.