Chapter 7

My car is amazing! It's more than fantastic! I still can't believe i own this car, It's black painted with a small white star on the right side on top of the front glass , so nice of them. It has an AUX and the driver's driving is wonderful , not too slow and not too fast. I notice a box wrapped with a present wrapper..Who's that for?

"What do you think about the car?" Laura intterupts my thoughts with her question and a smile.

"It's amazing! Thank you again!" I say and hug her as usual but shes okay with it as she hugs me back

"May i ask you something please?" I ask.

"You don't have to ask beforing asking" she says and i stay silent for a moment trying to firgure out what did she just say...??

"Confusing right?" Laura laughs and I join her.

"Yup" I simply say and continue , "Whats that present?"

"Oh, It's for someone special" she says as she hands me it and my eyes go wide..What would it be? It's almost midnight and i still keep earning things. Wow. I unwrap the present and find another box as i open it i find a phone, Oh my god...oh my god it's the phone i always see on the small tv! I-Phone 6 plus! Oh my god!

"Shit Laura! This day gets better every second! Thank you so much!" I say and hug her..again.

"You should get used for surprises from now on" she laughs and hug me tighter whispering "Your welcome" . I leave the hug and unlocked my phone to make a password..any celebrity should have a password , i mean even normal people! Who doesnt? well, soon to be a celebrity actually. I made my password 5700 , not for a reason but i just feel like it. Well ofcourse as the phone is new to me..Laura taught me everything in 10 minutes.

"Here we are" i say with a really nervous smile and i can see she has the same smile. Mum is so stubborn but maybe she'll be proud of me..atleast a little. We step out of the car directly to the hut we live in.. fuck! It looks awful. I can tell shes disgusted but not showing it as the door opens my mum's eyes go wide at my new style.. You know? Dress, high heels , jewelleries!

"Wow Karen! Look at you.. Running away from the house." What the hell? I thought she was going to compliment me.

"Yeah, sorry" i simply reply as Laura speaks quickly introducing herself.

"Hello Mrs.Stephanie , I'm Laura . Karen's fashion designer , nice to meet you" she says with a smile , shaking her hands.

"Aha, Nice to meet you too" mum replies with the fakest smile Ever.

"We came to take your permission if Karen could sleep over with me tonight" Laura speaks with a smile .. A small one.

"I'm sorry, May i talk to Karen inside for a second please? I wont take long" Mum says as she grabs my hands directing me inside.

"What do you think your doing?" She says.

"I'm living the dream, Living the life i want . It's my life i can change it to how i want it to be" I fire.

"You're only 16 young lady!" She fires back and i get out of the hut slamming the door and getting into the BMW grabbing Laura's hands.