Chapter 35

(Enjoy this chapter, so much is gonna happen! And i'm gonna make this chapter long :) I'm trying the best I could to update..Sorry! Listen to Drunk texting-Chris brown ft Jhene aiko for this chapter! Love you alllll❤️)

Adam's POV

It was 9:50 and I had to leave the studio. I'm pretty sure Karen will be pissed at me right now. What i did was so damn wrong..but on the other hand, I don't want Sierra to fake lies about me! She's good at those games.

I reach the club's parking lot and park, letting out a deep breath. I just hope that I won't get drunk.

I push the door and enter. The place is so huge , full of wasted people. I catch Sierra leaning her back on a wall with some friends.

"Adam! Over here!" She notices me and wave.

"Hey!! Missed you!" She tells me.

"Okay." I roll my eyes. I despise being here.

I still can't believe I'm at a night club..with Sierra..

"Let's go get a drink." She holds my wrist but I let go quickly, following her.

I'm already ruined without drinking, what will I look like if I drank 5 or more shots? A fucking wasted dork , obviously.

"You gotta live a little , tonight." She sits at the bar stool beside me.

"I came, now shut the fuck up. I'll do my thang." I snap.

"Okay, Mr.Rogerz!" She laughs.

"Mr.Rogerz?" I ask.

"Yeah. You sound like a good kid. Not my type, but I like it." She winks. Here it goes.

"I don't need to be your type. I already have mine."

"C'mon! She's no fun! I bet she haven't really gave you some anyways." She says taking a sip from her beer and I glare at her a death glare. She didn't fucking say that. I swear if she was a man , I'd punch her till death.

"If you will be bitching alot, I'm gonna leave." I warn her.

"Fine! But she didn't though..did she?" She asks again.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Oh my gosh! She really didn't! Told she ain't no fun." She laughs , finishing her motherfucking beer.

I drank already 4 beers and I difn't feel it.

My head is pounding more and I can see everything triplets.

"Are you..are you okay?" She asks.

"Remove your hand off of my forehead, I'm fine.." I lie. I feel so fucking wasted, my head hurts as hell.

"You only had 6." She informs me. 6? 6?!!!?!

"SIX? Are you kidding me?" When did I drink all of that!

"Geez! Yeah!" She nods.

"I need to go home, I don't feel well." I say.

"You're going to be driving while your drunk?" She smirks.

"Then what shall I do? Tell me you motherfucking genius!" I snap.

"I'll drive you home." She offers.

"Yeah about that, how many shots have you drank lately?" I ask.

"10 or more not sure, I'm here since..1989 maybe" she laughs.

"Yeah. I think I'll pass the ride."

"Okay. I'm gonna hang out with the squad a bit." She tells me.