Chapter 37

Karen's POV

"Adam?" I call.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you going to invite some friends too?" I ask.

"That's what im doing" He laughs, tiliting the screen.

"Okay, should we go now? I still haven't decided what to wear, yet."

"Yeah. Sure." He smiles, opening the door.

We reach the elevator and enter as we find a little girl inside with wide blue eyes and long blonde hair.

"Hello.." The girl smiles.

"Hello sweety." I smile back. She's really beautiful as a young kid.

"Hey, Branna." Adam speaks. He knows her?

"Hi Mr.Adam. Thank Mrs.Kenny for the dinner last week." Branna smiles. Mrs.Kenny is Trish, Adam's mother ofcourse.

"Oh, it's no problem. See you later." Adam smiles a little smile, grabbing my hand and getting out.

We reach the parking lot and enter the car.

"Should we invite Laura and Blue too?" He starts the car.

"Yes! Yes ofcourse we should. They did enough for me and that's the least I could do for them." I say.

Seriously, they're the best.

"Okay, I'll tell Blue and you tell," He starts as i intterupt while unlocking my phone, "Laura."

"Yup." He nods, focusing on the road.

I rest my head on the window and text Laura....

*Hey Laura! U free tonight? Got a BBQ party =]* I send.

"Sent." We both say at the same time and laugh.

"Okay now we should just go there and decorate any dumb shit, i don't know." His eyes are focus on the road.

"Why do you always swear?" I ask. He swears alot..like seriously even on small things.

"Why do you see my as a good kid much?" He sticks his tongue out.

"Oh. Okay. Bad guy." I say in a sarcastic way.

"Bitch, I tell you." He hits my arm playfully and i do the same as he wraps his arm around my neck.

"Okay okay, fine you win.." I joke.

"I was going to hug you." His lips quiver.

"Aww, Okay." I laugh and he joins as i rest my head on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna leave you Kae, and I don't want you to leave me." He says.

"I won't I promise, If you don't."

"I will never do." He kisses my hair.

The rest of the road was silent and Suddenly I remember mum's words again.

Not everything that blings is real gold.

I really miss her. But not as much as my missing for Sabrina. The sad truth is, i spent my whole life just with them the three. Mum, Sabrina and Wendy. Now, I'm living without them the three. I really want them to see me success, and enjoying my dream..But I practically snapped at Wendy and Mum, and left Sabrina alone. I miss us cooking together, playing hide and seek even though we are 16 years old. They're like...Heaven. Great, now im puting myself in a bad mood.

Should i like..invite them to the BBQ? Wait, no...They'll be dressed like..always. And well, Adam doesn't know I was poor and...I left my family.

I left my family.

"Here we are." Adam breaks my thoughts and i nod, leaving the hug and getting out of the car.

I reach the door before Adam and ring the doorbell.

"Hello, Ms.Sheath." Melody smiles and nods to Adam with a smile too.

"Hey Melody. Today you gotta help me in the garden." I smile, getting in and heading inside the living room.

"Sure" she smiles.

"Okay so we're having a BBQ party and we want you to help us in the dec-" Adam starts but the door bell rings. Who could that be?

"Sorry Sir, One second please." Melody heads to open the door.

"Who is it?" I get up the couch and head to the door.

Sierra? What is she doing here?

(Sorry if it's a bit short! I promise i'll start updating! I just finished :) Love you all! Comment what do you think Sierra is here for xx And don't forget to vote❤️)