Chapter 39

(I'm really sorry for being inactive, Soo sorrryy❤️ Also, Happy Feast for all muslims❤️)

Adam's POV

"So , What are we gonna do now?" I ask Karen. I really can't wait to meet Ella Eyre! She's the best idol ever!! I just love her so much, I even can't believe im meeting such stars!

"Umm, I honestly don't know." Karen says as the door bell dings.

"I'll get that." I say, Heading to the door as she nods.

I walk towards the door and open it as my eyes glare really wide.
What on earth is my motherfucking Ex doing here?!! Whats up with the surprise visitors these days?

"Eh, Hello..Bruna.." I hola in a questioning sound.

"Hey Adam...I..I know its so weird for me to come here but i just..i." She trys to say something but suddenly a river of tears kept dropping out of her eyes..Whats wrong with her? Like..its not like i care, Its just..we're still best friends now. And best friends dont just leave their besties in hard times! I'm innocently doing nothing wrong, to be honest, Im just being nice.

"Umm, Hey..stranger..." Karen says , probably questioning who is she.

"My ex.." I whisper in her ears as she furrows her eye brows.

"Come..come in. Whats wrong?" I let her in and she directly throws herself on the couch , wiping her tears.

I take a seat beside her as she begins to talk,

"I..i dated a guy after you..and then...well..i got pregnant and i had to tell him...now he broke up with me and he threw me out of our..our house and i had no place to come but here, you're the only one i know at the moment" She cries even more.

"Bruna i kn-" i start but then get puzzeld, "How did you even know im here? Thats not even my house, it's Karen's." I continue.

"You're pretty popular now adays..." She nods her head.

"Oh." Is all i manage to say. What does that have to do with anything? I didn't want to ask more questions because she looks pretty hurt.

It feels so weird to meet Bruna again. I loved her so freakin' much until i saw her cheating on me. I was so hurt, until i met Karen. Her eyes just grabbed me so much and...I just Love Karen and i will always do no matter what , i dont care! Bruna is a test i passed and everything is done.

"Hey Bruna..Nice to meet you. I'm sorey for what happend, everything will be ok, Just relax." Karen scrubs her hands up and down on Bruna's back with a really warm smile. Well, i didn't expect this coming.

"Thanks Katy, You're so sweet." Bruna smiles back. Katy? For real?

I couldn't help but chuckle and so did Karen.

"Eh, my name is Karen." She laughs as Bruna joins. Karen is handeling everything so well...Buttt im still scared what will she do after Bruna leaves, which im hoping is before the party because rumours can be cruel and inventive.

"Sorry, I'm so lost right now." Bruna smiles as Karen mouths "its okay"

"So..what month are you in?" I ask Bruna.

"Third month. He also texted me today, neither i drop this baby or else he wont be with me. I told him never. I'm not making an innocent baby who litrally made nothing die. Why is he so harsh now?! He loved me so much like i can't even..." Bruna frowns.

"It's okay Bruna. Maybe he jusy got shocked or something...i don't know. But, just take it easy. I can also book a place for you in a hotel." I smile. She is not sleeping her. It'll be so awkward and weird. My ex girlfriend and my recent girlfriend living together, oh please it makes no sense.

"Hello?! Why can't she sleep her? She's pregnant, she shouldn'y be left all alone." Karen surprisingly offers Bruna to sleep inhere. Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on??

"Karen...I don't wanna be a source of trouble here. I'll just take the subway or a cab to go to my mother or something, it's gonna be alright." Bruna nods. I remain in silent, because this is not Karen. Neither she's up to something or she's just being unconditionally nice.

"Hold up right there! You're not sleeping anywhere but here." Karen insists.

This is so weird.

"Thank you so much Karen! This means so much to me, thank you." Bruna hugs Karen as she hugs me back.

I seriously don't know whats up in here. Like...i don't even know what to do or say.

A/N : ( Heey hey! Sorry for not updating, im awful ik :D Also QOTD, why do you think Bruna is here? And is she saying the truth? Find out the next chapter :pp

Reminder, the next chapter is the bonus chapter for reaching 3k! 'Girls talk with Karen' i hope you enjoy ittt❤️ Dont forget to comment!)