Chapter 5

I took a seat on the Luxe Chair and rest my head. It's so comfortable as i close my eyes.

"Not just that" She says turning the massaging switch on. Hell , this feels so good!

"Okay now , Relax and don't open your eyes we will start with your beautiful eyes first" She beams and i smile. I could hear music and the lyrics are just so good to describe!

"Who is singing this song?" I ask sill closing my eyes.

"It's Justin Bieber" She replies. I think he sings very well..I will sure buy a phone i hope..if i did i must download this song.

"What's the Song called?" I ask again.

"It's called Home to Mama , Now stop moving those lips cause im done with the eyes" She laughs and I join. Laura is really funny and beautiful. I can tell she made art on my face. The way she puts make up is so light and simple but cute at the same time.

"Done with the lips , Cheecks then hair and you're going to meet the new Karen , I'm sure Blue will accept your audition and you'll be a Famous star, who everybody wants to be like you" She beams again and i chuckle.

"уσυ'ℓℓ вє α fαмσυѕ ѕтαя, ωнσ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ вє ℓιкє уσυ" Laura's words keeps getting repeated in my mind. I'll be a star ! A rich one i suppose. All cameras will be on me. Red Carpets..Grammy Awards! b
VMA's ! Oh my god..I'll be living the dream !

"Okay, we're done time to see your face!" She tells me as i stand up looking at the full mirror.. This isnt me thats not Karen. I..I look amazing! Oh my god!! My eyes has a black thin line with Black mascara that made my eye lashes beautiful! My cheecks are pink and My Hair is in waves with phew highlights. It looks so beautiful! And my lips has a light pink lip stick who makes my full lips irrisitable.

"Thank you so much Laura! I can't believe this is me! Like this is ACTUALLY me!" I hug her and she hugs me tighter.

"It's nothing dear, Now lets go to the studio! Its you day today!! Woot wooot" she tells me and i giggle as she grabs my hands directing me to the 2nd floor , Studio.

"Oh my .. Damn it Karen! You look prodigous!" Blue compliments me.

"Thanks" i reply and my cheecks flush.

"Your welcome, now get into this room put these beta headphones on and start singing your song , Don't be nervous .. You're alone sitting on the beach singing your favorite song" he tells me directing me to the glass room with a tall microphone and black beta headphones to hear him from. I decided on going with All Of Me- John legend . I heard it before on our small tv and i liked it alot. I close my eyes and start singing imagining what Blue exactly said.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh" the lyrics speaks through my mouth and i feel amazing for throwing this high note perfectly.

"Oh my goodness Karen! You stole my breath! How..when..How is your voice like that? You're a godess!" He beams and my cheecks flush.

Laura's mouth is open and she is still surprised.

"Karen! Your voice is ..i dont know it's better than words!" She compliments and i thank her.

"Thanks , By the way what was the surprise?" I ask

"You just had it, the surprise was that you'll record in the studio for your first album congratulations on your first song" As soon as these words come out of her mouth i scream and hug her so tight thanking her and Blue continously! I can't believe it! I'm finally being a SuperStar! Oh my god! I can't believe it!! Karen Sheath will be on tv , laptops , phones! Karen will be everywhere!