Chapter 28

Adam's POV

As Im driving through the dark, with Karen's head on mine. I decided on playing some music.

Well, let's see. We got .. Chris brown, the fray, years and years, one direction. One Direction, that could do well.

I place the CD in the Radio and Play You And I by One Direction.

"Listen to this song, Kae" I smile.

She didn't reply. I can't really see her face cause i'm focused on the road. Still, No reply.

"Babe?" I ask , again.

I turned my face to look at her and she's asleep. I made the chair lean to the back, so she can rest.

Karen clenched her eyes and rolls over to the side of the window and I could'nt help but chuckle.

I saw a red traffic light and stopped the car.

Karen's phone buzzed and the screen of her cell phone lights inside her purse.

I grab her purse from behind her slowly and get her phone out. The traffic light is still 57 seconds, so i got time, All I wanna see is who texted her.

I unlocked the screen. A text from Blue. What does he want from her?

I have to make sure that Karen is asleep because I know she won't be fine about me digging in her personal stuff.

I open the messeges and tap on Blue's name.

*Hey Karen. You'll have your first hit tomorrow :) You and Adam need to work on a song ASAP. Meet me with your song at the studio, my house. Good luck* the text reads.

"Fuck!" I curse, loudly enough for Karen to fucking hear.

I found her getting up from the chair and rolling her eyes. Damn, her sleeping is so light. She can wake up from a voice who's 50 miles away. Ugh.

"What was that for?" She asks, still rolling her eyes.

"Nothing" I lie, starting the car as the light is green now.

"Why in the world are you holding my phone?" She asks . I can feel her looking at me right now.

I don't reply, My eyes are still focusing on the road.

"Give me my phone! What were you doing Adam?" She yells, taking the phone from me.

"Well, your phone buzzed and you were sleeping. So i checked it" I confess. Eyes still on the road.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She stills yells then sighs.

"You know what? Just don't get into my shit again, please kk?" Her tone is calm.

"Yes Kae, I promise. Sorry"

"Thanks." She simply says, looking at the window.

Karen's POV

Okay, i might have exagerated a little bit..But i despise it when someone runs through my personal shit.

-

We reach the parking lot of my house and he parks.

"Are you going to come?" I ask.

"Not really, I need to get some sleep" he playfully yawns and I laugh.

"Awkay, Love you" i smile.

"Wait" he gets out of his car, then turns to stand infront of me.

He leans to kiss me on my forehead then immidiatley hugs me.

"I love you too" he whispers in my ears while still hugging me.

I smile a really wide smile.

"Good night" He smiles.

"Night" I say, really quiet that its almost a whisper.

I reach the house, grabbing my purse to bring my keys.

No where to be fucking found. I must've forgot them. Great, i just hope Melody is going to answer the door.

I ring the door bell twice.

"One second , please" I hear Melody's voice.

Melody opens the door for me.

"Welcome back, Ms.Sheath" Melody smiles. I was about to tell her that she can just call me Karen. I don't like "Ms.Sheath" it reminds of dad. Uhhh. But I don't really have the energy to even talk.

"Thanks Melody" I smile and she nods with a smile, closing the door slowly behind her.

"Shall I prepare dinner, Ms.Sheath?" Melody asks.

"Yea, please. But not too much." I smile. I'm really hungry although I had my lunch with Adam late.

It sounds weird but I suddenly miss Adam. Although i just saw him. I wanna replay this kiss again. Oh well, it will surely happen again....right?

"Simple it is" Melody smiles and I nod slowly, heading up stairs.

I reach my room, throwing those damned heels on the side. This is really freedom, heelsless. Heelsless, what the actual fuck is that?

My foot hurts as hell from those long heels, they're horrible.

Now, pyjamas. Finally!

Oh wait, ofcourse. My pyjama's are at Laura's room. Woot woot.

My phone buzzes and I turn to search at it.

I unlock the screen, seeing Laura's name.

*Heyyy Gurl, Umm I thought about the clothes thing and well, I practically brought some clothes to your house. (Trust me i'm not usually that awkward) Just open ur closet ;)* The text reads.

I chuckle and open the closet.

"Woah!" I say.

She really folded everything, super tidied. And the dresses are hanging on hangers. Everything is just perfect. I found some pyjamas, grabbing them.

They are plain red shorts with a plain white singlet with strips on it. Good enough.

I try to zip the zipper, hoping it will open because..Adam is not around anymore.

Luckily, It zips. Wow.

While stepping out of the dress and folding it on a hanger, hanging it in my closet , My phone buzzes. Again.

I decide to dress-up then check my phone.

I grab the shorts and shirt and get dressed up. God! All I'm asking for is some normal human's sleep!

I sigh, sitting on my bed and grab my phone.

Adam. Oh well, sleeping could step aside for a few minutes.

*Good night my princess :* <3*

I smile at his text. He's so freaking cute!! He's like the man of anyone's dreams. I mean it!

*Night, Bae :)* I reply.

I smile like a total idiot and throw my phone charging.

i jump on the bed and sleep within few seconds as soon as my head touches the soft, thick pillow.